The Grand Finale: Shaft Up with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This year THP ran a series of events with UST Mamiya called Shaft Up! Each one was 100% free of charge including airfare and lodging and came with new equipment fit for you by UST Mamiya. Three separate events each with two lucky THPers have taken place (the 3rd is this week).

The fun does not stop there however. One lucky person from each of those events, will be headed to the Grand Finale. The turn around time is going to be quick as the three will be jumping back on a plane November 17th and heading to the Atlanta area for a weekend of fun at Callaway Gardens. Of course this is also completely free of charge including airfare, lodging and everything else. The finale weekend will be with Danny Le from UST Mamiya and the 3 lucky THPers as well as myself playing lots of golf and getting an education on equipment and fitting.

The turn around time is going to be quick after this week's installment of Shaft UP. Get ready participants...You never know if your name is going to be called.

Last edited:
Ummmm this is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy! Quick turn around? No problem!

Damn, all expense paid MVPish trip to Callaway Gardens is incredible

Looking forward to seeing who the 3 lucky THPers are

Talk about a quick turnaround! This is awesome

JB I just texted you about those dates posted, should be 11/17-11/19

Dang this is going to be awesome! Not that once was enough with Dr. Le but yet another time for good measure!

That is FAST!!! And I'm so freaking excited about it, 3 THP'ers will have a blast! I kind I f feel greedy wanting this after receiving so much already, but it sounds like way too much fun to consider passing up...:D

• Admin
Sorry about that guys...I had the wrong dates posted. They have been fixed now.

Rolling out the red carpet.

Looking forward to following along both this week and for the finale.

I’ve been dying to have a shaft made and fit specifically for me. I’ve been shut out of THP contests since the Kickoff Classic so hopefully my number is due!

Oh this is very cool. This is going to be a great few days for the lucky winners. Wow.

I’ve been dying to have a shaft made and fit specifically for me. I’ve been shut out of THP contests since the Kickoff Classic so hopefully my number is due!

Read over that 1st post again : )
Sorry you have been shut out so far...the good news is lots of awesome happening on THP every single day including multiple contests going on now.

Sorry about that guys...I had the wrong dates posted. They have been fixed now.

Just checked, I'm available any time for the #ShaftUp Finale. :D

Were I lucky enough to be chosen. It is 50/50...

Read over that 1st post again : )
Sorry you have been shut out so far...the good news is lots of awesome happening on THP every single day including multiple contests going on now.

That’s what I get for quick reading while at work! It’s still great hearing from the lucky winners and seeing their great designs!

Spectacular opportunity for a few THPers. Awesome.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Crazy times... this is like cake & ice cream & candy.... nothing sweeter!

Sounds absolutely amazing! My fingers are crossed, I can't even imagine what else is in store.

Looks and sounds fantastic! Looking forward to following along!

Geez, that turnaround is FAST! So cool! This trip sounds amazing!

Datum, I forgot about this. This will be one hell of weekend.

Man that sounds awesome!

Callaway Gardens! Way cool...I grew up playing there semi-regularly...

Wow. Sounds great! Good luck fellas!!!

Callaway Gardens! Way cool...I grew up playing there semi-regularly...

It looks like an unbelievably cool place! Another venue knocked out of the park by the THP staff!

Back