The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
05c4c0a210ead41e73977b9d6fddfe0a.jpg

When will this ever end? This poor freaking kid.

Geez buddy,hate to see that, We are praying for you guy's.

Geeeze Dev, no bueno. Hope they get that insurance thing figured out asap! Where's Obama when you need him most? #BushFault

Layoffs at work coming next week... Only 3% of the sales force, but if I'm part of the cut, it's 100% in my house. Ugh.

Brutal day at work. Trying to put together quotes for work, that if we get it solidify the company for the next year, if we don't.... I dunno what will happen.

I could really use some good luck. Some things need to start looking up again!

Best of luck, buddy.

Grr my phone drops Periscope feeds within the first 10 seconds of watching them. So annoying.

Grr my phone drops Periscope feeds within the first 10 seconds of watching them. So annoying.
I was having a terrible time following along while connected to wifi. Once I bagged that and relied on the network, it seemed to go smoother.

Car in front of me at this red light smells of smoke so bad, I can smell it from my car. Absolutely disgusting.

Car in front of me at this red light smells of smoke so bad, I can smell it from my car. Absolutely disgusting.

I hate that.

Enraged right now.
Could I get an auto mechanic to PM me maybe? I have a question.

Enraged right now.
Could I get an auto mechanic to PM me maybe? I have a question.
I'm not a mechanic, but I can ha die this for you.

No you should not have put diesel in your vehicle. It doesn't give you better gas mileage

I'm not a mechanic, but I can ha die this for you.

No you should not have put diesel in your vehicle. It doesn't give you better gas mileage

So pissed. Pretty sure the dealer is trying to pull a quickie on me thinking I'm not that bright.

So pissed. Pretty sure the dealer is trying to pull a quickie on me thinking I'm not that bright.

Hate that. Hope you get it sorted alright.

Well, at least they didn't jerk with it enough that I can't just go pick it up, which is what I'm about to do. Screw you! I want my car. Right about now it would be nice to know a mechanic in town. I know several in many other places, but not here. :(

Going to open a business account with Costco. What's that you say? A Tax ID form isn't enough? A business license AND a tax ID form still isn't enough?!?!?! Why in the world would you need THREE forms of business identification? What could I give you that is going to be official enough to verify the first two forms that I gave you? This is ridiculous.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love getting yelled at by customers for decisions I didn't make.

Boss could have said "Hey we are out of this, can we substitute ______". Nope, just said send _____.

Boss out of the office, because that is how it usually happens. Who shipped it? ME. Who bears the wrath of the unhappy customer? Wild guess.

It took me way to long to get to 3000 posts on this great forum (and this is #3000). Woo!

It took me way to long to get to 3000 posts on this great forum (and this is #3000). Woo!
Congrats. Here's hoping the next 3,000 come easier.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Jeez Dev, your girl I can't believe this is still going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back