1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

Great video and loaded with good things. Was there math involved...entry sent.

Love the Video!
Finley dropping knowledge!

Maybe he should work on putting!
#9thHole3Jack

Great contest! Entered :D

Day two, I know we can get way more entries than this in the first 24 hours!

Awesome contest! Entry submitted!

There's gotta be tons of people entering who aren't posting.

Great Contest!! Have entered...

Submitted (I hope) email has been interesting at work.

Good luck everyone!

This is a great opportunity for thp'rs to experience an outing that's meant to be royalty, put your name in the hat and experience everything THP and Callaway are about.

My entry has just been sent....Woo Hoo !!

I think those remedial math classes are going to pay off !!

Finally had time to enter.

This would be a dream come true.

Submitted my entry. Couldn't be happier to see the contests start up.

Good luck to everyone.

Email sent. Been a busy 24 hours, but I finally got it in.

This is a great opportunity for thp'rs to experience an outing that's meant to be royalty, put your name in the hat and experience everything THP and Callaway are about.
It's been too long since I've seen you. I think California in December is a good meeting spot.

side note, was anyone else taking notes??

I felt like i was back in college during a physics lecture :nerd:

My wife saw me taking notes and remarked "you care more about this than your job..." I didn't really answer her, as she already knew.

Give 'em hell!

Was able to squeeze in an email while getting ready to ProjectX Hope I'm given the opportunity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Papa is in! Good luck everyone!

Submitted my response. Can't wait to see who get's to join the Captain (JMan) and the original MVP(Neb) on the journey to dethrone the Zoo Crew in December.

Good luck to everyone that entered.

Finley! i see you on here :) got a question for ya...

as far as the 4 weight classes with the GBB, is it just attained by differing shaft weights or are the head weights different? if its the latter, will fitters have the ability to change head weights?

(internet golfer at its finest asking the question of course lol)

I am in. Cali needs some real cheese this year

Finley! i see you on here :) got a question for ya...

as far as the 4 weight classes with the GBB, is it just attained by differing shaft weights or are the head weights different? if its the latter, will fitters have the ability to change head weights?

(internet golfer at its finest asking the question of course lol)

The head weights are the same, the shaft weights are what are driving the weight classes. Fitters will not have the ability to alter headweights in the fitting environment but when the club is ordered, unless the order is very unique, we get the order as close as we can to nominal swingweight.

Sent my response in, thanks!

have sent entry in! this is a great chance for an exciting "once in a life time" experience! thank you callaway and Jason Finley

Thanks to Callaway and THP for this incredible opportunity!! Answers Sent!

Back