Dunmead18

Reaction score
Handicap
New to the site and got back into golf this year after about a 10 year break. I am looking into GPS devices and love the idea of the watch. Anyone have any favorite or brands to stay away from? Thanks.

New to the site and got back into golf this year after about a 10 year break. I am looking into GPS devices and love the idea of the watch. Anyone have any favorite or brands to stay away from? Thanks.

Welcome to THP!! There is a pretty solid review thread going on about one of the new Bushnell's right now in this subforum that might be worth a look. Personally, I think Bushnell is head and shoulders above the rest, but, I've not used a Garmin in a couple years.

I think Garmin has the best watches. (IMHO) I just parted with an S20 that I loved and swapped it with an S60 which I am even more enamored with. The accuracy is spot on, and they do everything you would want a golf watch to do...lastly, they look good enough to wear them off the course.

Welcome to the forum!

Back