Golf Lives: Part II

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is so very cool. I really enjoyed the first one and Arian Foster was a really fun here.

Golf Lives is an original docuseries by Callaway Golf, profiling Scarface and Arian Foster, two legends in their fields who share a love for golf. For them, and millions like them, golf is a passion, both inspiring and challenging. At Callaway, we believe golf connects people in a way that other activities do not.

We invited Arian and Scarface into our world to share with them our passion for the sport, for perfecting our products, and for the innovative technology that helps players of all levels get better, faster. We fit each for a custom set of clubs, and followed them back to their hometown of Houston where they enjoyed a round together.

The spirit of this docuseries encapsulates our love for the game. We made it for us and we made it for you, our customers, our audience, our fans -- as a celebration of our shared passion. Golf Lives: can you feel it?

https://cmp.callawaygolf.com/golfli...&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=GolfLives2017

That is so bad ass. Hello memory lane

I loved the first Scarface video. I'm looking forward to watching the other two in this series.

That's awesome! Can't wait till they drop these!

• Admin
man just seeing ECPC brings back some memories.

Foster has always been an introspective/artsy kind of person who used football. He aggravated the hell out of me while playing for the Texans, but find myself nodding in agreement as i watched this one.

Look forward to watching this one when I get home. The video with Scarface was fantastic, and while I didn't know much about Arian Foster when he was in the NFL I have heard him in some interviews the last year or so and he seems to be a very sharp cat.

Maaaaan, the scenes at ECPC got my heart fluttering a bit...

I like these little pieces. It’s fun to see guys like this get their golf on.

I liked the scarface one better...the Foster one seemed a bit light. It says today is the release date for part III as well, but only has a 30 second preview as of now. Looking forward to seeing pt III

I liked the scarface one better...the Foster one seemed a bit light. It says today is the release date for part III as well, but only has a 30 second preview as of now. Looking forward to seeing pt III

It will actually be a week or so I believe. That is the date the trailer dropped.

Yeah I figured. It's just kinda misleading because the link says watch parts I,II and III , but III is only a trailer.

How did you start playing golf? "Well, I was actually smoking weed........." :laughing:

So cool!

Just watched - enjoyed it - looking forward to the match - Fitting Room podcast is one of my favs as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was so cool!

That was awesome.. hope for B Jourdan that his mind isn’t playin’ tricks in him when he plays Arian.... Geto Boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really fricking cool! Loved the Scarface video. My favorite line is, "I just want to be great. I don't want to be forgotten." I really think that if we put that philosophy into everything we do in life we'd be in a lot better place today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to Part 3!

Back