Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

No preemptive excuses. I may not be 100%, but, my partner will get 100% of what I've got.

No preemptive excuses. I may not be 100%, but, my partner will get 100% of what I've got.
(Raise hand) I'll partner up with ya! Apparently that's a good formula for success

I am going to apologize to my partner pre-emptively.
I have been sucking at golf recently. The best part of my game has been the drive to and from the course.

Partner, I'll take you again, as is!

This trip will get me my A-List Preferred status with Southwest and another year of a companion pass. I cannot believe it only took me 9 months to accumulate 110,000 points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Raise hand) I'll partner up with ya! Apparently that's a good formula for success

I've not had the pleasure of teeing up with you since Dallas two years ago buddy. kc720 & v.man would make a great pairing IMO. Never know, Kang, but I'd be up for that.

Lol at some of these excuses. ..im playing 1 handed so beat that

this is going to be a blast

Lol at some of these excuses. ..im playing 1 handed so beat that

I got you handled off the tee. Just get the chutter ready and we're both leaving with Bridgestone swag.

I got you handled off the tee. Just get the chutter ready and we're both leaving with Bridgestone swag.

I think I've seen said chutting action a few years back at University Park GC. Could be mistaken!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and I went to Disney this morning, it was nice and empty but Pirates of The Caribbean was closed for some type of cleaning.

My wife and I went to Disney this morning, it was nice and empty but Pirates of The Caribbean was closed for some type of cleaning.

It opens back up in late September.

This trip will get me my A-List Preferred status with Southwest and another year of a companion pass. I cannot believe it only took me 9 months to accumulate 110,000 points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's a lot of standing in those lines waiting to board!

Just over a week away, excited to see pairings and formats soon?

Oh and just a heads up for anyone heading to Universal Islands of Adventure, I noticed that The Hulk roller coaster will be closed. Not sure if its any good, but as a roller coaster fan thats a bummer.

yes sir, looking forward to it!

A week ago before we all land in Orlando,getting last minute things done today on my only day off before I leave. Excited to tee it up with you all

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just over a week away, excited to see pairings and formats soon?

Oh and just a heads up for anyone heading to Universal Islands of Adventure, I noticed that The Hulk roller coaster will be closed. Not sure if its any good, but as a roller coaster fan thats a bummer.

It's an awesome ride, but they're renovating it. Apparently they're making it faster

Universal has really peaked my interest after my gf showed me photos of her recent trip there. I love Universal Hollywood , one thing that ORL has that Hollywood lost is the ET ride,that is the bomb!. I will be attending 1 day Disney and 1 day Universal,kicking myself for not adding an extra 2 days or even 3. But I will make the most of it. If anyone wants to hit the parks together I am game.

It's an awesome ride, but they're renovating it. Apparently they're making it faster
It was open last weekend. Not sure when it's closing but I did hear it was closing for renovations soon.

Universal has really peaked my interest after my gf showed me photos of her recent trip there. I love Universal Hollywood , one thing that ORL has that Hollywood lost is the ET ride,that is the bomb!. I will be attending 1 day Disney and 1 day Universal,kicking myself for not adding an extra 2 days or even 3. But I will make the most of it. If anyone wants to hit the parks together I am game.

Universal is awesome but ET is in need of a major overhaul. It definitely transported me back to the 80s...

I didn't think roller coasters could go any faster. Definitely a favorite there.

It was open last weekend. Not sure when it's closing but I did hear it was closing for renovations soon.

Closed on Sunday. I may have gone just to ride it one last time :angel:

Closed on Sunday. I may have gone just to ride it one last time :angel:
I was just there Saturday, that stinks. It really is a good one. My son loves the rip rockin one though if guys are looking for a good one.

I was just there Saturday, that stinks. It really is a good one. My son loves the rip rockin one though if guys are looking for a good one.

Only if your playing kickstart my heart by motley Crüe as your soundtrack!

cant believe we are only a week away from hitting the road to this amazing resort

Back