Week 12 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

I sent a counter to your trade offer, but, now can't find it. Strange, it's in there somewhere (I think).

I got the offer. I don't need Taylor so I was giving up a lot IMO.

I got the offer. I don't need Taylor so I was giving up a lot IMO.

No problem. I was trying to even it up, but don't have much else to offer.

No problem. I was trying to even it up, but don't have much else to offer.

Not a bad offer though. If I was hurting at QB, I'd do it

Davante Adams iffy for tonight.....hate game time decisions.

I think that is like 25% of all of Rodgers completions that game.

I have Cobb also and he was 2 for 24 but luckily one was a TD. With the WR mess in SD there is a good chance I bench Adams in favor of Inman.

Failed miserably trying to trade for an able bodied running back this week, so, it was another trip to the free agent market. Haha. Slim pickings there.

That's really astpnishing when you consider his match up this week! I'm thinking about starting him over Rothlisberger.
I'm making this same start/sit decision this week. I'll let you know which way I end up going so that you can do the opposite…

I'm making this same start/sit decision this week. I'll let you know which way I end up going so that you can do the opposite…

The way things have been going for us this year, they'll both go down again with injuries in the first quarter.

So have to move duke into rb2 spot thanks to forsett injury.
Leaves me aome amazing options at flex including marquees wilson, kenny stills and crowell....fml

I'm watching closely...

Well, no Freeman this weekend. Jman's weekend just got a lot easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaves me aome amazing options at flex including marquees wilson, kenny stills and crowell....fml
Wilson if Jeffrey doesn't play; then Stills and Crowell in that order.

Which means on Monday, the points scored order will be Crowell, Stills and then Wilson.

Good luck…

That is definitely not a #JagBang

Wilson if Jeffrey doesn't play; then Stills and Crowell in that order.

Which means on Monday, the points scored order will be Crowell, Stills and then Wilson.

Good luck…
Thats my order now..allthough i think if forte is back he takes a few catches from everyone

GG is in the kitchen and still pondering what to do at RB.
She has Forte and Langford, which it appears will split carries.
Then she has Sproles going early.

1 spot for 3 guys and all of them appear to be a coin flip. I said last week the stars are aligned for Sproles and he delivered with 13 or so, but its hard to sit Forte if he is playing. One of those decisions that is a dart at a board and hope you get it right.

I wouldnt go with sproles...0 consistency this year and if he doesnt get that receiving td its a mediocre outing

And i just saw that was his first double digit points since week 3...ouch

I wouldnt go with sproles...0 consistency this year and if he doesnt get that receiving td its a mediocre outing

And i just saw that was his first double digit points since week 3...ouch

As mentioned last week, a TE out, and a RB out, means he is the 3rd down back now instead of Matthews.
You know he will get targets now, so will the other guys, but they are said to be completely splitting time.

Let's go Theo Riddick!

Yeah baby!! What a great waiver pickup for me.

Back