Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I would love to play but I am down in MD and don't really feel like driving that far to be honest. I've driven back and forth twice this week for work.

I would love to play but I am down in MD and don't really feel like driving that far to be honest. I've driven back and forth twice this week for work.

We are actually playing near KoP

Looks like Philly Golf Guy is skurred of potentially playing with a member of the North Jersey team.

Still looking for a round tomorrow morning! Anyone?

I'm game for playing some where else; read your texts!

Chris and I are playing at Bensalem Country Club tomorrow at 1257. We booked a 2 some, but there is still a twosome available to play with us if anyone wants to join. You can book the time through golfnow or their website

Summer school is done and we are going to be passing through Pennington and Central Jersey but no clubs for this guy... Twins certainly change the game. This is about the time of the year that I try and get a round with you guys. Hopefully soon I hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks. I appreciate the information.

I am curious about Crystal Springs's silence. Why not just post that on their website?

Did you ever find out why Great Gorge is not open?

Crystal Springs never owned Great Gorge. They were leasing it from the bank that owns it. Apparently they could not come to an agreement on the lease and thus it is now closed.

Thanks. I appreciate the reply.

Just yesterday I was talking with someone at Crystal Springs who hesitated, but then stated that "there is now light at the end of the tunnel." Nothing is confirmed yet, but that is what is being circulated.

So I finally experienced the greens at Lederach yesterday. Turned what was maybe my best ball striking day with my irons ever into a 90. :angry:

So I finally experienced the greens at Lederach yesterday. Turned what was maybe my best ball striking day with my irons ever into a 90. :angry:

Nice course overall but I agree. You could land middle of the green, catch a slope and end up 50 yards away from the pin. Had a similar day myself at the Bulle Rock get together. I opened up birdie, birdie (first time I've ever had back to back birdies) and had a birdie on 10 as well. Most in a round and still shot an 89, had a triple, quad and at least two doubles.

I have one or two open spots to play Echo Park CC in NJ this Saturday afternoon. The round would be free.

If you're interested, PM me. Should be a good time.

Just bought tickets for Saturday/Sunday of the PGA Championship for 2016 and got my hotel room about 20 minutes from Baltusrol in Madison. Have some free time on Friday and am thinking of playing somewhere up that way. Any thoughts? Will it be too crowded in the area to consider playing? Thanks

Last edited:
Back