THP Periscope Channel For Exclusive Coverage

Installed periscope and now figuring it out.....

Worked out how to see the videos that are still available so that is a start!

Going live

Ok I missed the start but I think I have got the hang of this

Caught chump fries

Pretty cool, just caught up. Almost like being at the event

minus an epic cool custom shaft

I know it's best for THP and the companies involved to have all the action on the particular thread but these periscopes this week have been absolutely killer! Love every single one I've seen

I know it's best for THP and the companies involved to have all the action on the particular thread but these periscopes this week have been absolutely killer! Love every single one I've seen

We will continue doing tiny bits and pieces, but the bulk from us will always be on THP.

We will continue doing tiny bits and pieces, but the bulk from us will always be on THP.

And I like how that's been going. Periscopes that are too long can be annoying to watch because there's no way to rewind and all that. I think the way your doing things with it works

Have a quick Periscope coming up in 2 minutes about the week that just was including some cool stuff we saw at a few different companies.

All caught up. Thanks for all the great coverage! Can't wait to check it out on the forums as well.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey JB, you've got one week down bringing video to THP live. What are your thoughts? From a consumers point of view I felt it was excellent. I know it's tough managing all the things your trying to capture, but for me it made it more enjoyable to see what you guys were up to. I see a great use for this during the PGA show, specifically the daily wrap ups. And some of the cool things you see while on the floor.

Since this launched I thought it was an excellent idea and amazing to watch live when I could. I believe this was a great addition to all of the THP content!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hey JB, you've got one week down bringing video to THP live. What are your thoughts? From a consumers point of view I felt it was excellent. I know it's tough managing all the things your trying to capture, but for me it made it more enjoyable to see what you guys were up to. I see a great use for this during the PGA show, specifically the daily wrap ups. And some of the cool things you see while on the floor.
I think you are going to see so many groups using this at the show. Not sure how much will be used by THP, but I can tell you we have some good things planned for that week. Glad you enjoyed following this past week.

I think you are going to see so many groups using this at the show. Not sure how much will be used by THP, but I can tell you we have some good things planned for that week. Glad you enjoyed following this past week.

I think ddec nailed it. We believe in original and exclusive and have always thought that was the way to go. I think Periscope and live has its place, and I think the PGA Show is going to look like Periscope through up on it, but I also believe that there are better ways to bring content that has meaning to larger masses of people.

For fun and quick spots, it has a place. For informative information, I think there are better ways.

I think ddec nailed it. We believe in original and exclusive and have always thought that was the way to go. I think Periscope and live has its place, and I think the PGA Show is going to look like Periscope through up on it, but I also believe that there are better ways to bring content that has meaning to larger masses of people.

For fun and quick spots, it has a place. For informative information, I think there are better ways.

I felt like you had a good balance this week, bringing some fun live stuff to the forums, but keeping some of the coolest stuff back to be released strategically. This is the first week I've ever used periscope, and the interaction of it with the chats makes it really cool. Going to be fun to see how the great minds at THP add this to their arsenal to improve some already stellar coverage of things.

Yeah I can see the groups using it. And not to sound homerish. But I'm not going to sit on a specific OEM's channel just to see thier booth. Part of the awesomeness for us at the show is the way you guys go after it. Maybe I'm spoiled but THP brings the show like no other.

oh I totally agree with it has its place. But for deep content and controlling the buzz past the show I appreciate how you've done it in the past. And I love to be able to go back weeks later and see if thugs I thought were cool are still cool. Keeps me from spending money on knee jerk reactions :)

Yeah I can see the groups using it. And not to sound homerish. But I'm not going to sit on a specific OEM's channel just to see thier booth. Part of the awesomeness for us at the show is the way you guys go after it. Maybe I'm spoiled but THP brings the show like no other.

oh I totally agree with it has its place. But for deep content and controlling the buzz past the show I appreciate how you've done it in the past. And I love to be able to go back weeks later and see if thugs I thought were cool are still cool. Keeps me from spending money on knee jerk reactions :)

Thanks brother. It reminds me of the old saying "Stepping over dollars to pick up pennies". Reaching hundreds instead of millions. Now that is not to say it will not be done in spots or doesnt have its place, we will, but I think we reserve it for those that are with us live during the daily coverage and drop a few surprises on them.

I am just now watching the lat periscope video. Haha, sorry for calling in the middle of it. I saw I had a missed call from JB so I was calling him back.

How do I get to the previous Periscopes?
I'm following THPGOLF, but can't seem to find them.

How do I get to the previous Periscopes?
I'm following THPGOLF, but can't seem to find them.

All periscope broadcasts disappear after 24 hours. I'd like to see this eventually change but I'm sure its for storage reasons. Would be a ton of data to hold long term.

Ok...watching your scope from Torrey now.

Ok...watching your scope from Torrey now.
You get to watch Chump Fries being Chump Fries and StanTheCaddy three jacking for bogey LOL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

All periscope broadcasts disappear after 24 hours. I'd like to see this eventually change but I'm sure its for storage reasons. Would be a ton of data to hold long term.

There is a option to save your video to your phone after you're done filming. I check that box so that I can retain and upload to YouTube later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm....the video stopped after Minh hit his 2nd shot.

Back