Caddie for player of choice

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Obviously PGA tour prize money is greater than the rest of the tours, so for this discussion lets say prize money is equal between PGA, European, LPGA and LET tours.

You had your choice of any player from these tours to caddie for. You will earn $1500/week reagardless if your player is playing or not and you will receive 10% of the players winnings from each tournament.

Which player do you choose to caddie for?

I am going with Lydia Ko. The ability to win multiple times per year, the various continents she plays on, and what seems like her ability to carry this success for the next 10+ years, only concern is here possible desire to retire at age 30.

My daughters friends dad is Cheyane Woods caddy and he travels all over the world and he seams like he likes it a lot. He also had the chance to caddy for someone I think will eventually win some PGA events and he went with Woods. He would of certainty made way more money this year had he gone with the guy so that to me tells me he's enjoying the LPGA much more.

Got to go with the new comer, Brooke Henderson. I have a feeling that she is gonna make a big impression on the ladies tour.

Robert Allenby for the lulz.

Bubba Watson just so I can tell him to shut up and play golf, quit complaining and enjoy the gift you have.

I'd probably last 3 holes bc he would fire me, but it would be worth it

My first thought was Tiger for the intensity, but he has never been the best at reading greens.
I think my gut says a guy like ZJ, because his green reading and course management is top notch, but he bores me a bit.

I think when the dust settles, I am going to go with Duffy Waldorf. We could enjoy his wine, laugh and he can read greens really well.

Spieth.....hometown boy would be fun and think I could learn quite a bit.

Spieth seems to treat his caddie like an equal so I'd go with him. everything he says is "we" and never about him by himself. I really like that, and I think if I had to work for a guy, that would be cool.

Also he's been winning a lot. So that 10% would be nice haha.

I know who I absolutely wouldn't caddie for though...and that's a one Bubba Watson.

Paige Spiranac.

<end thread>

Toss up between Rory and Spieth. But would probably choose Rory. Seems like a cool guy to be around and would win multiple times a year and he plays a lot of European tournaments early in the year so that would be nice to be over there

Boo Weekly hands down!

Tough one!

I'd enjoy Speith, and Fowler but I think I'd like to Caddie for Gary Woodland. Basically a hometown guy for me as he grew up and played a LOT of the same course an hour away from my hometown.

Michelle Wie...I like watching her putt.

I would say without a doubt Rory.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Matt Kuchar. Pretty much a walking ATM with his consistency. Well enogh of one for me to make s good living on.

SeeMs like he's never in a bad mood, so I won't get yelled at. Also not a range rat, so wouldn't have to worry about practice sessions thst go on forever.

hes a great sports fan. So we'd have lots of non golf stuff to talk about as well.

I'd probably go Freddie Couples. Seems like an awesome guy to be around

I'd probably go Freddie Couples. Seems like an awesome guy to be around

Beat me to it Joe.

Although I think I'd like to carry the bag for Tiger, Jordan, and obviously Rickie.

Although even those if I could go back in time I think carrying the bag for Trevino would be one hell of a time too.

Spieth.....hometown boy would be fun and think I could learn quite a bit.

My pick as well. Plus you would get rich...........

Speith or Rory for the money.

Dicky Pride for the entertainment factor. Most fun round I've ever played was a pro-am with him.

Beat me to it Joe.

Although I think I'd like to carry the bag for Tiger, Jordan, and obviously Rickie.

Although even those if I could go back in time I think carrying the bag for Trevino would be one hell of a time too.

That would be a great bag to be on back in the day. Gotta like a guy who makes a $5 bet with only $2 in his pocket (or something along those lines,not having enough to cover it). If I had to go back in the day I would probably choose Chi Chi. He is a cousin of my dad's mom and it would have been cool to learn from him and get family history

Kuch for me. Seems like a fun guy to be around and he is pretty consistent.

Back