Live Update Thread: Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Shaft Up #3 is here and following along with the lucky participants is going to be a lot of fun. This is an all expenses paid trip to TX, for fitting, golf equipment and more and half of the group that attends has a chance to win another trip later in the year for more golf in the Shaft Up Year End Finale.

i-pTCPwpV-S.jpg

THP Live
During the 1st day (Thursday) THP Live will come on and you can follow along with what is going on at UST Mamiya HQ, live as it happens right on the THP TV YouTube Channel (as well as all of the updates that come from the participants in this thread). You will see right when the guys find out what equipment they will be fit into (and keep of course) and catch the UST Mamiya team giving them the rundown on what is going to take place.

When THP Live comes up, you will watch as the THPers find out what equipment they will be receiving and getting fit into. You will see the reactions, just as they find out.

If you want to discuss this on social media use
@THPGolf
@USTMamiya
#ShaftUp

Otherwise, this thread will be where to find all of the action, learn more about shafts and see it all as it happens.

f34ede0f0dc5c9f5102db184c09c14ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's do this!!! Have a blast fellas and hello to my UST peeps!

And we're live!

Nice! Let's see what this edition has in store!

b18226b68e672511a0ad1d82ce17c3f2.heic

384b5d63b2fbf8b80dc4f67ad5609233.heic

Not donuts, but it will do. :act-up:

Looking forward to seeing what's in store for you guys

Enjoy the knowledge and experience fellas!

Have a great time!!!

bb8a0f50d7a82f344ca4b0a849784c39.heic

22d784495ba026ad67f846c2a28c9112.heic

Today is a bonus day for the players as its technically pre-event, which starts tomorrow. They have a day of golf today and then I am taking them to dinner tonight, and then tomorrow kicks off a lot of fun.

I think I like this a bit more, the fitters will see their game up close and personal and be able to really make recommendations based on what they saw, on top of what the monitors say.

I love nachos!!!

Fresh fruit?! :D have fun fellas

Looks awesome out there! The threads are nice too!

Solid threads in that photo!

Great way to start this, lunch, then on to the course. Have fun!

I think I like this a bit more, the fitters will see their game up close and personal and be able to really make recommendations based on what they saw, on top of what the monitors say.

That’s a good point.

Heck of a bonus day. Have fun out there guys.

Looks and sounds like fun!

And to think...all this was made possible by an Albatross Club membership. Best investment ever!

Back