2017 Grandaddy - Begin the #HYPE

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The team is set! The prep is ongoing! Let the #HYPE begin! Enjoy and get ready for it.

Love it dude. Im so pumped for you guys to finally get down there and experience the best golf week of your lives!

Well I’m hype now....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You KNOW I’m all about the HYPE.... LETS GOOOOOO!

(Could not help but cheese so hard through this whole video. That was so awesome.)

Wow! That video has all the feelz...so surreal watching this happen all over again! Let's go Team Prestige! #RetainTheBelt

55 days, That's it, 55 days until we depart for the 2047 Grandaddy Event of Em All to start 4 days of Golfing Bliss.

Phew, it's a lot to take in! - REPOSTED.

Nate that video is awesome and brought back a ton of memories.

I truly can't wait for this group to experience this event and all that comes with it.

Freaking awesome Nate, you absolutely killed it

Anyone think Jon D' does the eyebrow raise like The Rock

Goosebumps...

55 days.

That was freaking awesome Nate!

Fired up... Still can’t believe I did my reaction video in a Titleist hat...

Fired up... Still can’t believe I did my reaction video in a Titleist hat...

While I can't believe I filmed mine vertically....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

While I can't believe I filmed mine vertically....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

In my defense, I was in a hospital room with my wife (we had already been there 2 days), when I found out.... I had a lot going on, other than worrying about my hat game... lol

It was fun putting it together and getting just the right moments with everyone. I'm all about the #HYPE!

Thanks for the kind words!

KILLER video Nate, I even got goosebumps watching that! Stoked for everyone of you and excited to follow the journey in 55 days.

Fantastic video, Nate. It brought back a lot of memories and love seeing all the reactions again. Defend the belt, Team Prestige!

Excellent job Nate! Jitters!!

If that doesn't get your juices flowing, I don't know what will. Great video! I think you managed to capture the emotions of the moments and the soul of the team. You guys will rock the bells!

Wow- Nate that was spectacular. It gave me goosebumps and got me even more pumped. Not that I needed it.

Very nice Nate! It's crazy that its only 55 days away for your guys. I can't even imagine the excitement everyone is feeling.

Words will never do this event justice. Ever.

Come back with that belt guys I'm hyped!!!!

Wow ! Great video!!

Let's go Team Prestige! #RetainTheBelt

Back