Oncore Genius golf ball

I bet the technology is there but how many swings can it sustain? If it breaks after ten swings, was it worth it? What if it is short iron only?

I didn’t even think about this but to protect the tech you may have to make it an absolute rock.
Well they are the ones that basically put a hollow ball bearing in the middle of their first golf ball haha

Well they are the ones that basically put a hollow ball bearing in the middle of their first golf ball haha
It’s all ball bearings these days.

At this point it would have been quicker to send an Elixir through college to make a Genius.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I bet the technology is there but how many swings can it sustain? If it breaks after ten swings, was it worth it? What if it is short iron only?

I didn’t even think about this but to protect the tech you may have to make it an absolute rock.
I usually lose it be then so fine for me ?

My issue is not with delays. My issue is with you took consumers money on the product, still haven’t delivered it yet, but instead of putting all resources there, went out and funded and raised more for other products. In my opinion that says you don’t care about the consumer.

I dunno. I think it's a great idea. I know I lose some balls sometimes that I just have no idea how they could be lost. I mean, did I really crush a 3wd over 300 yards through that dogleg and into the lake? Doubtful, but, if not, where did the freakin' ball go? Maybe it's just in the high (ok, just barely high enough to hide a ball) grass... ugh...

How accurate is GPS these days? I mean, there have been a number of times in note even that tall rough that I’ve walked by my ball several times before spotting it. I guess having a significantly narrowed down search area would probably help that, but I’m pretty sure I’d still find ways to lose these suckers.

Back