Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Stan the Timmy is lighting things up today - 2 over on the front on his ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awesome thread to catch up on. Coolest live thread I've ever read.

Seeing how awesome TT/PX has been makes me want to put a TT shaft in every club. Luckily I already have 11 tt/PX shafts in my bag.

cc810a6395d6ce34a328607f2b8c9ef3.jpg

Par 3 17th

Beautiful!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

467b522747606ac0f0d7fc2c7de708fa.jpg

Super cool follow guys, thanks for all the commentary and pictures. Really fun to see the inside stuff most of us will never get a chance to see and experience.

Great updates on the golf guys. What a couple days it's been.

JB,

What's in Don's Bag?

Thanks

Callaway XR Driver with boost shaft
Taylormade Aeroburner FW
Cobra Amp Cell hybrids
Callaway Apex irons with DG Pro
Cleveland RTX CB wedges
TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter

That's a demanding hole. Bogey is okay.

Great round - partner Tim the StanCaddie and I took care of business, ham and eggs style.
Great time playing with Ryan, Mike, Don and Courtney. Fantastic day at a fun course.

Spivey and I will be receiving our shafts first! Spivey shot an 83, I shot an 84 and most importantly as a team we shot a 75! Format was best ball. Such a blast playing with this group. Thanks Don and everyone else from Project X!
185d9775c78e6218a57aa9a4c01771cc.jpg

Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

Oh, Spivey won something? What a surprise.

Joking aside - great round. The great things about this is everyone wins.

Spivey is the man

I got to ride with Don today. Solid solid guy and a great guy to play a round of golf with. Our score is irrelevant because the day was just freaking awesome. Kudos to everyone who put it together.

Thanks to all the guys. I couldn't have asked for a better time with Corporal Galen Spivey the Awkward Ski Bum Caddy (with a side of Chump Fries). I hope you guys have a blast on the rest of your trip. It was awesome to spend a couple days with people so excited about what we do.

My biggest question is when will your name be officially changed to chump fries.

Fantastic job by both True Temper and and the members. What a stellar event.

My bad on that shot boys...I didn't really how close to the box it was. Sorry about that! Hope I didn't spook anyone...

No worries.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of that custom shaft...

In December....

Thanks to all the guys. I couldn't have asked for a better time with Corporal Galen Spivey the Awkward Ski Bum Caddy (with a side of Chump Fries). I hope you guys have a blast on the rest of your trip. It was awesome to spend a couple days with people so excited about what we do.

don- for those of us who experienced this vicariously through the fantastic updates from the participants, I can say that there are a helluva lot of us who are also excited about what y'all do!

Had an absolute blast Don. Hope to see you again sometime real soon, and the shafts are amazing!

I shot 94, real ugly, but the driver was one of the things that was working cause of this wonderful shaft. As a group Awk and I shot 86, tied with Chump Fries and Don. Great tone out there today!

92d1bd6eaeb3e61fd36fce28d0cf34bd.jpg

No worries.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of use out of that custom shaft...

In December....

Darth Vader: NOOOO!!

Dinner time after the round

314f5a00cb6f22a83e5f2dec845c637f.jpg

Back