awtryau89

Reaction score
Ok so I went by my club yesterday afternoon to retrieve a few things left last weekend and my pro started telling me about the new Callaway line he had seen. Don't want to start something too early but from what he told me, 2018 looks like another banner year. New driver to replace the XR line with new and improved jailbreak tech. Bonded fairways with jailbreak. New irons folks are already talking about and additional O-Works. Can't wait to see it all in the flesh.

You big tease pics please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard alittle about this 2018 Callaway lineup that's exactly what you heard.
Team Prestige looks like they will get some pretty sick equipment once again at the Grandaddy!!
But that's never a surprise!

Last time pics came out too soon, someone got fired.
These will be worth the wait. :)

None that I have seen so far. Pretty sure Team Prestige is going to get hooked up with this upcoming line.

2018 is going to be a great year for callaway. The new product line is going to grab the attention of the loyal/fan boy crowd as well maybe steal some fans of other brands. I can't wait until new equipment gets released and I can go back to a fun A-15 Callaway set up.

It's getting to the point where you never want to make a decision on new clubs because of what might be released next week!! Oh well, it's fun!!!

And hear I am waiting to buy an Epic SZ....ohhh man this sounds good.

X forged UT is on my radar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have to say I like the sounds of this! Gaming a bunch of Callaway clubs currently and over the last few years I'm beyond curious to see how they plan to improve on any of the lines. Epic is pretty epic and the XR16 was maybe the most fun driver I've ever owned. Just getting back into the groove with my CF 16s but boy are they still filthy awesome. I will say that I'm super intrigued on the bonded FWs with the jailbreak tech. The equipment dork in me will be going bananas.

No pics. I didn’t see anything. Only word of mouth. The new jailbreak is going to grab some attention though.

Early reports are 1-2 mph more ballspeed than the Epic.
Jailbreak in the Fairways any Hybrids.

Oh and a new ball I forgot to mention. He mention the rep said it would continue to change the game there too.

Early reports are 1-2 mph more ballspeed than the Epic.
Jailbreak in the Fairways any Hybrids.
Wow that would be damn impressive! Can't wait for my club to get some demos in!
Oh and a new ball I forgot to mention. He mention the rep said it would continue to change the game there too.

Interesting. The CSX is basically the perfect ball for me so I wonder if it's a new product or an evolution.

Wow that would be damn impressive! Can't wait for my club to get some demos in!

Interesting. The CSX is basically the perfect ball for me so I wonder if it's a new product or an evolution.

Not exactly sure. He said it was in between an X and the original. Probably just an evolution.

Not exactly sure. He said it was in between an X and the original. Probably just an evolution.

yeah the rumored Chrome X Soft

Recently saw the driver and wedges during one of my recent excursions. I was a big fan of the XR16, Epic and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm sure I'll give the new woods a go.

yeah the rumored Chrome X Soft
Hmm. Sounds to me like it might be solving a problem that doesn't exist? I've never heard anyone state the CS is too soft and the CSX is too hard...they aren't THAT far apart.

Very interesting, just when I thought I was settled into my bag, ugh! Actually it's gonna have to be pretty special to replace anything in my bag even though I have a soft spot for Callaway. A-15 would be cool again, I just don't know if I'll see enough gains to justify any switches.

But then again, I haven't seen anything yet...

I Will not Upgrade... I will not upgrade... I will not upgrade...

Who am I kidding???

Looking forward to what comes. Them letting Doc Hock go wild is paying off.

Give me jailbreak in a fairway, plzthxbye

that's exactly what I want to see! Jailbreak in a 3w would be the shizzle.

It’s coming.

ID sign up for a Steelhead type on steriods

I Will not Upgrade... I will not upgrade... I will not upgrade...

Who am I kidding???

Can you imagine if the adopted a program like our cellular company. Just pay a monthly fee and get the latest and greatest gear!!

Back