Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PXi's. I want more PX in my clubs, now.

They effing "get it".

A Project X handcrafted shaft after seeing the coverage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just thinking the same thing

Ditto. Just gotta justify a new driver.

Graffaloy Blue 75 x per their fitting online. Project X LZ handcrafted goodness.

Graffaloy Blue 75 x per their fitting online. Project X LZ handcrafted goodness.

I got the same thing with the shaft fit guide online. Still want an LZ handcrafted

The limited release sold out so there is very few out there to be found. The next release will be a different style and iirc comes out next spring
Yeah I heard that they sold out quick back around Masters time. Weren't those just the white ones though? I could be wrong. Either way I am heading back to Scheels tomorrow to try on these black ones they had. Two weekends ago they looked and felt really nice. Just didn't want to drop the almost $200 for them at the time.

Foooooore!

Yeah I heard that they sold out quick back around Masters time. Weren't those just the white ones though? I could be wrong. Either way I am heading back to Scheels tomorrow to try on these black ones they had. Two weekends ago they looked and felt really nice. Just didn't want to drop the almost $200 for them at the time.

Foooooore!

The white ones went faster than black but they were pretty much gone the first day for both

The hat and shirt that Tiger was wearing yesterday.

The white ones went faster than black but they were pretty much gone the first day for both
Hmmm that's weird. Then I wonder what model or whatnot the black pair was that I seen. They were identical to the pic I posted and it was right with all the other under armour golf apparel display. I will have to get more info tomorrow. All I know it I want them. Haha they looked awesome, just a little spendy.

Foooooore!

Hmmm that's weird. Then I wonder what model or whatnot the black pair was that I seen. They were identical to the pic I posted and it was right with all the other under armour golf apparel display. I will have to get more info tomorrow. All I know it I want them. Haha they looked awesome, just a little spendy.

Foooooore!

they are probably the same ones...just one if the rare ones still out there.

I spoke to our local under armour rep who's also the Cleveland/Stixon rep and he confirmed a release date for next year. no inside information being leaked out as to anything sooner

New. Heavenwood.

GBB style.

New. Heavenwood.

GBB style.

Slow down fella..I just got a notification that my V series Heavenwood was just delivered. Making me feel all bad and stuff. Haha

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

New. Heavenwood.

GBB style.

Hit this today. It's as good as you think it would be.

I'm starting to say this about Cally a lot, but how in the hell can they improve on the V Series HW?

Hit this today. It's as good as you think it would be.
DAMMIT!

I'm starting to say this about Cally a lot, but how in the hell can they improve on the V Series HW?
As always, more than we think.

For me, the thought of turning it down to 19.5......oh my. But, I'm a gear-head/geek

I was getting pretty much the same ball speed on a taped up heavenwood as I was with my V series.

DAMMIT!

For me, the thought of turning it down to 19.5......oh my. But, I'm a gear-head/geek

I will have this in the bag tomorrow. They actually had them in stock, but I didn't have the clubs I wanted to trade in with me.

DAMMIT!

At 20.5, it's already longer than the 19 3H I used to game. 19.5 will be a monster, for sure.

I was getting pretty much the same ball speed on a taped up heavenwood as I was with my V series.

That's just dumb. In an awesome, I want it kind of way.

That's just dumb. In an awesome, I want it kind of way.

Yeah, I wasn't seeing a big difference and was kind of happy to save money. Then I remembered the GBB was taped up.

A part of me wants a set of Wilson Staff D200's..... my wallet doesn't, but my mind does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back