Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Here are the facts.

- PhillyV almost aced the last par 3. That would have been expensive.
- I tried to tee off for Mike while he was off chatting with his family (seriously his kids were appearing out of the trees) and it didn't work out
- cbaker should ALWAYS quit after the first hole
- Two Cure putters present and functioning well
- Two of the four guys use drivers from like... 1991
- I'd pay to play in that group any day.

Here are the facts.

- I tried to tee off for Mike while he was off chatting with his family (seriously his kids were appearing out of the trees) and it didn't work out

Jelly!!!!

91 must have been a great year for drivers

Here are the facts.

- "guys I can't see it, did you see it?"...snipe.
- still no idea where they came from.
- one and done baby! I'd be 2 under if I could do that.
- sounds like bunting. But they were working well for us.
- it's basically the same as the 816 DBD...
- agree 100%! Awesome day with you guys!

Played today with CJ, Tyler, the Frogger, and his buddy Kyle (who I think reads here a lot). Had them out at my home course. Since I won't be able to go the Ypsilanti next week I got my THPer fix in today.

It was, as always, a fantastic time.

Played today with CJ, Tyler, the Frogger, and his buddy Kyle (who I think reads here a lot). Had them out at my home course. Since I won't be able to go the Ypsilanti next week I got my THPer fix in today.

It was, as always, a fantastic time.
I REALLY play poorly when I walk. But practice makes perfect, right!?

Always a pleasure to play with THPers and next week we get even more!

I REALLY play poorly when I walk. But practice makes perfect, right!?

Always a pleasure to play with THPers and next week we get even more!

I look forward to our next 18 buddy.

12 hours til I get to play with a group of the DMVers at an awesome course. Will get to meet some new guys and chat up some familiar faces.

Time to showcase my amazing game today with TexasHacker!

The rain has moved through and should offer soft conditions for scoring! (Yah right if I keep it below 85 it will be a miracle)

The rain has moved through and should offer soft conditions for scoring! (Yah right if I keep it below 85 it will be a miracle)
#59Watch

Played in an event my buddy put together (member here who never posts) Faxman23. Adamw238 was on our team and in my group...we are bringing home the hardware! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440334124.940596.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe it's actually happening today. I'm playing a round of golf, in Arizona, with 4 THPers. Mind blown.

I can't believe it's actually happening today. I'm playing a round of golf, in Arizona, with 4 THPers. Mind blown.
You have a 3 way mirror!? Have fun!

Same here buddy. Sooner, rather than later, deal?
I like the sound to that!! Now we need a plan!

You guys have fun! Make sure he hits from the correct side.

Doesn't count if they don't have a pulse. Have fun!

Played in an event my buddy put together (member here who never posts) Faxman23. Adamw238 was on our team and in my group...we are bringing home the hardware! View attachment 21561

Way to go, THPers getting trophies is fantastic .

Got in a round with 3 THP'ers yesterday.
Good times!

Had a great weekend of golf with the Huskerland THPers. Played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with @IceyShanks, @Nebgolfer, and @Mulligan9111. Really appreciate you guys taking time out of your holiday weekends to be hosts. Look forward to teeing it up, again, as soon as the opportunity arises.

Also got out this morning with @MSH134 and @drp3434. We didn't light it up, but I'm glad the weather held. Enjoyed it, gents.

Enjoyed playing with Wadesworld today. Good luck this weekend, buddy!

Awsome weekend playing in the pacific northwest with everyone! Skibum, checkered, concept, intherough, tequila, ocd, girlfriends and wives, etc.

Shout out to concept for the swing help!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Had a great weekend of golf with the Huskerland THPers. Played Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with @IceyShanks, @Nebgolfer, and @Mulligan9111. Really appreciate you guys taking time out of your holiday weekends to be hosts. Look forward to teeing it up, again, as soon as the opportunity arises.

Also got out this morning with @MSH134 and @drp3434. We didn't light it up, but I'm glad the weather held. Enjoyed it, gents.
What a great sounding group that is.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

had a blast playing today with freddie, jim54 and wake. a little drizzle and gray skies, but perfect temperatures and great guys. so yes, playing with thpers it's just that much better!

Had a fun round with Skibumgolfer this morning despite being hit by a freak rain storm.
Some good, bad, and downright ugly golf was played by us ha-ha.

Back