2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

35 to 25th.

Lost 500k to PGG making it 2.6 million now. That's going to be tough to overcome when I've exhausted some horses to get here.

Philly Golf Guy ...definitely CRUSHED it with picking the top 5.

I had 1-2, 5, 7, 10 and a few others. Didn't move from 9th. Lost money to Philly Golf Guy. I'm down almost $3M with very few tourneys left.

You guys are just too good for me this year. Sitting 38th and 6mill now away from PGG. Fun while it lasted! I'm also over 4mill out from 10th with 5 weeks left. Will still play it out, but now I'll basically just pick guys I would actually like to see win haha. Time to run the rest of those Finau picks out!

All I have to say is…

"I'm beating OITW!!"

(crickets from the peanut gallery, including Alex, who is nodding in agreement)

Moved up from 4 to 3 this week. Everyone seemed to do well this week but PGG outdid everyone by a long shot. So... What 5 weeks left? I still have some guys that are playing well right now so maybe it will help. Good luck guys!

I moved up a few spots but lost over a million to the leader

Up to second and 1.2M back.... Lets do this!

Up to 18th but almost 5 million in the hole to PGG. 10th overall this week though, had 1,2,3 & 7. If I can get in the top 10 it will have been a good season.

Yikes. Slid back 10 spots. I think that pretty much is the nail in the coffin for me. Now, it's a game of trying to see how much ground I can gain back.

Moved up a couple of spots but still pretty far out. I'm not giving up just yet though! Gonna try and make a run these last 5 weeks!

I was literally asleep most of this week from being ridiculously sick. So I slept through making my lineup. This was the first time for me this season. Good thing I'm not really in the running at this point anyway. I'm kicking myself for forgetting though.

27th....to 26th

Damn, I had the 7th best lineup this week but didn't move up a single spot. Still in 13th.

Stayed in second and made up about 50k on the lead..... Not bad considering we started 7 of the same golfers. On to the playoffs!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped 3 spots and out of the top 20 with a dismal performance this week. Two of my guys apparently we're last minute wd's.

Continuing the slow slide backwards. Here's hoping the playoffs go well for me.

Gained three spots and it will take a miracle to win...but will have fun trying

I only dropped 4 spots from 33 to 37. Not bad considering I didn't make my lineup which resulted in only 3 in the field, with 2 making the cut :beat-up:

Up one place to 3 and chipped about a third of the deficit away.

I didn't set my line up and only had Grace last week...and only dropped 2 spots. Everyone else must have forgotten to set their line up as well haha

I had a nice week and actually grabbed 1st place for the week and now I am up to 92 place...whoohoo!!! Still, it was nice to get some picks right for a change.

25th to 27th. Went into Sunday morning with like 6 or 7 T20 or better, including three in the top 5.

Stayed in 54th spot this week. Hopefully i can break back into the top 50 by the end and ill be happy for my first time playing.

Back