2015 Wyndham Championship

Say what you will about field strength, but this is the best I've seen Tiger swing and play in two years without any doubt.

Is anybody able to get the online stream working? I cant get it to load, it just spins and spins...

I do believe we just saw the return of the stinger.

Next year will be the return of the GOAT.

Good lord Izod, if you are going to sponsor a player make a shirt that fits him. Webb looked like he was wearing his dad's shirt.

Great par save there Tiger!

Crowd went nuts after that putt lol whoa

Pretty decent par save from Tiger right there.

Still mind blowing that they've sold 49K more tickets... All thanks to one player.

What an up and down

1 every 3 rule or 1 every 5 rule. Makes tour players play in every event once during the term.

This is the first I've heard of that proposition. But it makes sense to me. It would be nice to see them try it, even just for one 3 or 5 year period as a trial run.

God I love this thread.

Second only to the cfb thread .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty decent par save from Tiger right there.

Still mind blowing that they've sold 49K more tickets... All thanks to one player.

He certainly had a huge impact. With the lack of star power, it's hard to fathom what any top stars would have done to ticket sales.

God I love this thread.

Second only to the cfb thread .

Roll War Damn Tiger.

He certainly had a huge impact. With the lack of star power, it's hard to fathom what any top stars would have done to ticket sales.

Just a random thought... What do you think ticket sales would have jumped if Spieth, Rory or Phil would have played? Just in comparison to how many more were sold for TW?

Just a random thought... What do you think ticket sales would have jumped if Spieth, Rory or Phil would have played? Just in comparison to how many more were sold for TW?

Honestly? Similar, maybe just short of. But saying that in this thread scares me.

That's what you get for using that old man putter Carl .

Honestly? Similar, maybe just short of. But saying that in this thread scares me.
You better watch your mouth!!!!

Time to make a putt TW

Or not. Tough putt

Burning lots of edges, ain't he?

Tom Hoge might be getting more airtime today than he will for the next year.

So could this be the start of Tiger getting back to some form?

Just catching up on some of the action from today

Stupid satellite TV, who has TV that goes out when it rains.

I was watching while eating, not anymore

Back