What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot plus 7 today in 30mph winds!!

I was happy with the round but what made it even better was I had an ace on the second hole!

135 blind into
A green below he level
Of the tee box! Cut off wedge!

Gets to the green see playing partners balls left of the flag see my pitch mark 6 inch past the flag BOOM spin back in the hole!!

Happy days drinks all round!!!

Congrats Clarkey! Great shot!

Tale of two nines - 48/38 - 86. Couldn't make anything happen on the front. Kinda gout of my own way on the back.

JM

Second day of the club championship and another 76 (37-39). My chipping let me down on the back and had 4 bogeys in a row. Otherwise could have been a pretty good day. Playing solid golf again and I am really pleased with that.

Good rounds today fellas!

84 with 3 doubles not unhappy new shafts in irons are awesome

That was such good shooting at that place by you.
And it turned out to be a personal best! Both in terms of stroke and differential.

And it turned out to be a personal best! Both in terms of stroke and differential.

Thanks for doing that in our match! Helped out since I forgot how to swing a golf club today apparently haha

much much rain=no golf

43/43 - 86. Struggled off tee all day but after a birdie on 9, things came together a little bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46/46 - 92, not a good round, it was super windy and really slow which added up to a bad round. I'll get em next time.

43/43 on a pretty easy course. Started hooking my irons (?), led to a number of missed greens, a lost ball and OB. One birdie.

43/43 on a pretty easy course. Started hooking my irons (?), led to a number of missed greens, a lost ball and OB. One birdie.

The real question is how many balls did you find to replace the one you lost. I am going with 4

Starting times were delayed until noon because of expected heavy rain. So we had a noon shotgun start even though the rain wasn't that bad. Starting on #15 is not ideal because it means finishing on #14 a nerve racking par 3 that can produce some big scores. It was not as good a ball striking day and not as good a putting day as yesterday but I did have a four stroke lead and was able to grind it out. Four birdies, 6 pars, 7 bogies and one double bogie. Two three-putts almost cost me but I did have the low score again today by one shot. 77 (38, 39), hey, someone has to win the last flight, it just as well be me! It did take a few pain pills, hip pretty painful.

The real question is how many balls did you find to replace the one you lost. I am going with 4

Lost two ProV1's. Found two of lesser quality. That hurt the most!.

Shot 34/41-75 today with my weekly group. That 34 (-2) makes for my new PB for 9 holes! Bogeyed the 1st then went on a roll. Putter was on fire with 6 one putts on the front. Lost it a bit on the back with 5 bogeys. Could have been an epic round but no complaints with how I played. Loving golf right now

Starting times were delayed until noon because of expected heavy rain. So we had a noon shotgun start even though the rain wasn't that bad. Starting on #15 is not ideal because it means finishing on #14 a nerve racking par 3 that can produce some big scores. It was not as good a ball striking day and not as good a putting day as yesterday but I did have a four stroke lead and was able to grind it out. Four birdies, 6 pars, 7 bogies and one double bogie. Two three-putts almost cost me but I did have the low score again today by one shot. 77 (38, 39), hey, someone has to win the last flight, it just as well be me! It did take a few pain pills, hip pretty painful.

Way to win your flight buddy! ?. The goodies you take home are as good as the other flights right?

Yup, same payout, $150 pro shop credits. Plus first both days in the player's pool ($110 cash)

Got out with my brother in laws at Quail Hollow the Devlin course this afternoon. Great track and we played from the blue tees (6350 yds). Ended up going 38/39 +6 on the day with 32 putts. One 3-putt. Greens were lightening fast. Had 2 birdies on the front after starting bogey, bogey.

Yup, same payout, $150 pro shop credits. Plus first both days in the player's pool ($110 cash)

Sounds like a dayuuummm good day to me

Shot a 48/53 101 at a course I'd never played before, with no warm up. I'm not terribly pleased by the score, but I'm pretty happy how it went with having only been practicing in my garage for the past month and a half or so. Back nine could have been lots better but I did a piss poor job staying hydrated and ran out of gas a bit. Overall though, I feel I'm getting things going in the right direction. More work to be done though!!

Shot 34/41-75 today with my weekly group. That 34 (-2) makes for my new PB for 9 holes! Bogeyed the 1st then went on a roll. Putter was on fire with 6 one putts on the front. Lost it a bit on the back with 5 bogeys. Could have been an epic round but no complaints with how I played. Loving golf right now
Well done Nate,that is awesome dude. Keep up the great work.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played in a 4 man scramble today, though it was essentially a 3 man scramble because we didn't use any shots from 1 of the guys, and we ended up -8 and 2nd in our flight. I was really pleased with my play, as I had 3 solo birdies, and several great shots when the rest of the team had missed and the pressure was on. Hit some pretty good drives too. Irons, wedges, and putter are all in great shape, with my driver struggling but coming along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back