Fall Back: the unofficial suckiest day of the year

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Sunday morning at 2:00, we're going back to Standard Time! Don't forget or you'll be showing up early to everything! (Most places)

It is the unofficial end of golf season around these parts, so now I look forward to March 13, when we go back to what it should be all year.

Don't forget to change the battery in your smoke alarm, whether you move your clocks back or not!

-gee-i-love-turning-our-clock-back-so-it-gets-dark-at-400-in-the-afternoon-said-no-one-ever-18252.png

I can't stand that it's dark before 5pm after Sunday.

Suckers. Enjoy the lost hour!

Love, Arizona.

I like it. Im an early riser.

You're a weirdo. I like getting up early but man you definitely want the worm.

You unlucky guys. Ours has gone forward about a month ago, i love daylight savings. Can go out for a round after work now.

Same here. Off to work by 5:00am. Will make it a little lighter earlier for awhile, and then darker later when it counts (golf season).

My vacation is an hour longer this year...

Works well for me, now I can get out and golf earlier. Well, as long as there aren't any frost delays, which hopefully isn't for at least another week or longer.

It's awful, I hate not being able to do anything after work. Mowing the yard becomes a weekend activity, no afternoon golf.

The only positive is the sun will be coming up when I start my runs in the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand How it helps an early riser.

I'm up at 4:45 am everyday. It's still going to be dark until about 6:30 am Then by early December it wontvget daylight until agent 7:00 am again. By then we'll have only about 9 hours of daylight each day.

It just means that I will go to work in the dark and drive home in the dark.

It just means that I will go to work in the dark and drive home in the dark.

The sad truth right here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate it overall but for tonight its one more hour of drinking and that I like

Just means i need to sneak out a little earlier out of work. My 8 hour day is usually up by 1230 anyways.

Just means i need to sneak out a little earlier out of work. My 8 hour day is usually up by 1230 anyways.
Want to sneak out tomorrow?

This is going to be my first time ever living with this. Arizona nailed when the my gave daylight savings the boot

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand How it helps an early riser.

I'm up at 4:45 am everyday. It's still going to be dark until about 6:30 am Then by early December it wontvget daylight until agent 7:00 am again. By then we'll have only about 9 hours of daylight each day.

Yep. But the bonus is the rising sun will be right in my face for my morning commute.

Not my favorite. Sure wish we would be more like AZ! :act-up:

JM

It doesn't really matter to me. I'm up really early pretty much every day, so I'm getting 100% of the daylight either way. I'll appreciate not having to drive to work with my headlights on for a while.

Retiree here so all I can say is ??? Not a bother at all to me. :alien:

It is what it is. The length of my workdays prohibit me from even getting in 9 after work when it stays light until 8:30.

It is what it is. The length of my workdays prohibit me from even getting in 9 after work when it stays light until 8:30.

Same here. Now I have to plan my lunch schedule so I can get to the range during that time since after work won't happen

I actually like the change of seasons even though the changes are not extreme here. Earlier daylight also means I can golf earlier. It also means ski season is right around the corner!

2015/2016 WINTER SEASON OPENING & CLOSING DATES:

Vail :: November 20, 2015 - April 10, 2016
Beaver Creek :: November 25, 2015 - April 10, 2016Breckenridge :: November 13, 2015 - April 17, 2016
Keystone :: November 6, 2015 - April 10, 2016

Park City
:: November 21, 2015 - April 17, 2016

Heavenly :: November 20, 2015 - April 17, 2016
Northstar :: November 20, 2015 - April 17, 2016
Kirkwood :: November 21, 2015 - April 10, 2016

Back