Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Cookie, I think we're going to be resigned to playing a North vs South Texas Hoedown

Jank/BigTimeSouth/TBT vs Cookie/TBD/cwmonroe/Nate

Big Time South will just have to play duel matches each time or we could lend 'em BigTex for a weekend. :D
You guys forgot about me! I have been a part of 3 winning teams!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
California has the most HOF tags actually.

Im sorry you can't count the tags that are going to sink Carlsbad into the ocean. Take away those tags and what are you left with?

Royal New Kent would make a great place for this to happen if there is one including VA!

Im sorry you can't count the tags that are going to sink Carlsbad into the ocean. Take away those tags and what are you left with?

I look at it this way. If they compete in THP Events, and are 2016 Albatross Club Members (since this event will be in 2016), their tags count (for this endeavor). :D

I look at it this way. If they compete in THP Events, and are 2016 Albatross Club Members (since this event will be in 2016), their tags count (for this endeavor). :D

Ok ok, I can get down with that!! :D

Have I mention Colorado people will travel to California as well :)

Have I mention Colorado people will travel to California as well :)
#coloradotravelsperiod ... well half a team is a shoe in.

:hello:

3 road games for the GA crew that I know we could get a crew up for:

GA vs. FL - We'll travel because we all know FL won't.
GA vs. Carolinas - What's that, you say? Charleston's smack dab in the middle of all three's coastline?
GA vs. TX - Probably the most intriguing of the group. I've always wanted to see what that #TexasRoll was all about.

You guys forgot about me! I have been apart of 3 winning teams!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I thought your "Gone Fishing" sign was still up in the window?!?
3 road games for the GA crew that I know we could get a crew up for:
GA vs. TX - Probably the most intriguing of the group. I've always wanted to see what that #TexasRoll was all about.
It's overrated......more of an Urban Myth now. Some claim they witness it, wondering why they are hitting more wedges into greens than normal. Others blame the myth on why they continue to miss so many fairways on a straight and clean shot down the fairway. In the end, it's mostly all made up.

Just sign on the dotted line, teammate.

we've done 36 in a day...team us up and we can get it done again!

California has the most HOF tags actually.
3 with custom 5 time tags
But 85% of them work for an OEM!

That is true also.
Excluding those 85%, who we all agree can and do travel, Cali is shall we say "somewhat" thin in the traveling department. Though as the small print says on investments "past performance is no guarantee of future results".

If those Texicans will not travel I can speak for some in my region, we will travel to Texas...Problem solved :D
You are authorized to speak for me Sir.

Another plug for the DMV vote...........:D

It says region not state VS state. Besides Iowa is currently the ranked champion in unofficial region rivalry. Just ask Team NE and IL and KS.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
You did get the golden chickens but we'll get you in 2016!!

I know we've got some folks in the Midwest ready to go to battle.... I don't care what region we have to play with or against... We are ready to add HOF tags to the list. Maybe we can even wake up @hawk from his deep snooze to join us ?

If every AC member in Canada travelled to the same location I think we could field a team. Maybe.

Just think how cheap it would be if the event were in Canada with our exchange rate.

Before anyone asks...Yes, I've been huffing paint fumes and drinking this evening.

If every AC member in Canada travelled to the same location I think we could field a team. Maybe.

Just think how cheap it would be if the event were in Canada with our exchange rate.

Before anyone asks...Yes, I've been huffing paint fumes and drinking this evening.

In. Anywhere. ????????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know a couple of courses here on the east coast that have had some attention on the world stage.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I know we've got some folks in the Midwest ready to go to battle.... I don't care what region we have to play with or against... We are ready to add HOF tags to the list. Maybe we can even wake up @hawk from his deep snooze to join us

This has about 4 more weeks of healing and then I'm ready to battle
053742efe64b7d0aa8df6ae454f5f69c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has about 4 more weeks of healing and then I'm ready to battle
053742efe64b7d0aa8df6ae454f5f69c.jpg

Ouch. What was the final diagnosis? I don't recall you saying in the Chicago thread.

Ouch. What was the final diagnosis? I don't recall you saying in the Chicago thread.

Tore the tendon ecu sheath that holds down the tendon. They went in a sutured it back together. Physical therapy starts next week.

Definitely chomping at the bit to get swinging again. A regional rivalry event would be he perfect motivation. Plus I need a reason to suck out loud in front of people again.

Tore the tendon ecu sheath that holds down the tendon. They went in a sutured it back together. Physical therapy starts next week.

Definitely chomping at the bit to get swinging again. A regional rivalry event would be he perfect motivation. Plus I need a reason to suck out loud in front of people again.

Good luck! Take the therapy seriously to get the most out of it. I tore the scapholunate ligament in my wrist a couple years ago. Needed pins and a screw. Lost a little bit of mobility in the wrist, but it hasn't affected my swing, luckily.

I have always wanted to play at Banff :)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back