How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

0 after playing on greens today that were punched and sanded on Monday and haven't been cut since at least them. Slow greens are not my friend in general but adding a bunch of holes and a lot of sand and I have absolutely no chance.

None. Three putting is the strength of my game.

Back to zero after having three today. Yuck. First one was due to a tough pin placement and hitting my approach where I shouldn't. Other two were pure bad effort - ran both by four to six feet and couldn't make the comeback.

Golf is hard.

Zero, Zero, Zero. Had at least two 3-putts in each my last three rounds. I've got to start working on the flat stick!

Still stuck on 0. Hoping to work on this ASAP so that I can meet the handicap deadline for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One after today...

Back to 0 after having 2 today.

Three yesterday and three today. Two of the ones today didn't really bother me though because I had 60 ft+ on the first putt. Knew 3-putt was a real likely hood before I even got to the green. Still at Zero rounds.

At one after today. Only my second or third round this year without a 3 putt.

I have had a 3 putt all 3 rounds this weekend in Michigan. I have one more chance to start a streak in about 2 hours.

Apparently none rounds. Ugh.

Took me all of two holes to get another 3 putt.

Yay

Barry, I hate this thread. I cannot NOT three-putt. I blame you.

Bubba is at 0.

At one after today. Only my second or third round this year without a 3 putt.
Extended it into a streak of two today. Wasn't putting great, but seemed to get all of my second putts to fall.

Zero. Had way too many this weekend in 4 rounds

2...should be 3 but i putted like a clown saturday AM

2...should be 3 but i putted like a clown saturday AM

Dude those greens were tough if you missed the right tier or wrong side of the slope! I'd be crazy impressed if anyone didn't 3jack

After today, last 3 rounds I have 2-2-3

Two after today...

still only once since April (25+ rounds). :bulgy-eyes:

The way I've been putting the last week it's more like how many holes can I go without a 3 putt.

How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

Bad on the greens early - good late - still had 2 three putts

Lousy greens today - hairier than the usual track.
Two 3-putts.

Back