FS: Just_Hacking's Year In Clearance Event (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Hacking

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I really hate to sell off most of these items, but my golf space is limited and I need to clear some things out (plus it is the only way I get new clubs). All prices included shipping to CONUS. If I leave something out of the description, do not hesitate to ask for the information. Many of these items have either never been used or have very light usage.

Next up is a THP mallet putter cover. There is some discoloration for some reason on this cover and I have no idea why as it was never used as it didn't fit my 2 Ball Fang. For that reason I am asking $18.00 (OBO). It would be a good one to use as a daily use cover to keep your main one in pristine condition. ***PAYMENT PENDING***

Ace of Clubs item: Orange Lizard blade putter cover (never used) - Retails for $39.99, was $30.000, now asking $20.00.

Golf Iconic Match Play blade putter cover (limited edition) - Used once. Retails $45.00, was $30.00 now asking $20.00.

Putting Arc MS - 3D (with mirror) - new (only taken out of the box to take the picture). Retails for $69.95 plus $12.95 shipping. Price drooped from $60.00 down to $50.00 shipped.

Mizuno MP-T5 54 degree Wedge - New (still has plastic on the head). Wedge flex with a True Temper Dynamic Gold shaft, Golf Pride grip. Retails $129.99, was asking $90.00 now get it for $75.00 shipped.

I will consider reasonable offers on some of the items, but that may have an impact on shipping.

***I will also consider trades on the remaining items so make me an offer!!!***

Last edited:
John, the mallet cover. #Mine

Bumping for the late afternoon / evening THPers.

Morning bump

Lunch time bump!

I'll take the citrus headcover.

Friday night bump!

How much is a new activation code ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is a new activation code ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shouldn't cost anything. I changed phones after I got the unit and I couldn't access the original code (misplaced the instructions that you see in the picture) so I contacted them and they sent me a new code with no charge and no problems.

Patriot Golf weekend bump. Get out there and play a round of golf, donate to the Folds of Honor, have fun then come back here and buy something from me!!!

Bumpity bump

Sunday night bump and update.

Updated availability of products, lowered a few prices and I will now consider trades.

I will sell both head covers together for $45.00 and if someone wants to buy the wedge I will throw in the mallet head cover for FREE!!! What a deal!!! LOL

Bump for reasonable offers or trades.

Received the SwingByte today. Fast shipping! Looking forward to trying it out.

THANKS!

Just another bump. Make me an offer folks!!

Friday afternoon bump.

Sunday night bump

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Final price reductions made. Will sell both putter covers together for $35.00 shipped.

Bump and Last call!

Go ahead and lock it up. The putter covers, the Mizuno wedge and the putting arc are still available if anyone is interested in any of them just shoot me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back