Mizuno Impermalite F20 Waterproof Jacket/Trousers

Deano

Reaction score
Handicap
Treated myself to a proper waterproof suit which arrived today.

The new Mizuno Impermalite F20 range is waterproof to an incredible 20,000mm.

The material is 100% Nylon and I have to say, it's ridiculously comfortable to wear and incredibly light.

The one feature of the jacket that has really impressed me is that it has removable arms for those warmer days:

The trousers are of course made of the same material and are also waterproof up to 20,000mm.

Again, the feature that has impressed me the most is the legs have an adjustable length: poppers allow the leg to be adjusted by upto 4 inches.

I'm not normally one to play in the rain, certainly not out of choice, but I cannot wait to test these out and will of course report back as soon as I can.

Forgot to add, both the jacket and trousers were supplied with a bag to store them in, but they actually both fit into 1 bag, for easy storage in your golf bag:

(Hand included to show size)

Price? I do like the look of them and the removable sleeves are a nice touch I'm looking to get a good set needs to be 100% waterproof I'm looking at Calvin's although a little expensive they do seem to be the popular choice, I'm looking forward to your review

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Price? I do like the look of them and the removable sleeves are a nice touch I'm looking to get a good set needs to be 100% waterproof I'm looking at Calvin's although a little expensive they do seem to be the popular choice, I'm looking forward to your review

I got both the jacket and trousers for just short of £190 from Amazon, roughly £30 cheaper than anywhere else.

That's a good price some are that just for the jacket, I'll have a look, could you post/pm a link please, I'd like to know how they deal with moisture inside, the 20.000mm wick should deal with most weather

love how small that gets down to. Any idea on how they breathe? I always find myself sweating like crazy in rain gear so this is something I am always curious about.

Here's the link for just the jacket:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mizuno-Imp...TF8&qid=1507734553&sr=8-3&keywords=mizuno+f20

In terms of breathability, I can only comment from wearing it indoors so far, but it definitely feels like it will perform well in that area.

Being in the UK, I'm sure I won't have to wait long to give a proper review on the waterproof-ness, but I think this sells very well in Japan and that says a lot.

Yeah same so know good water proofs are a must, I'll wait on your review, thanks for the link

Here's the link for just the jacket:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mizuno-Imp...TF8&qid=1507734553&sr=8-3&keywords=mizuno+f20

In terms of breathability, I can only comment from wearing it indoors so far, but it definitely feels like it will perform well in that area.

Being in the UK, I'm sure I won't have to wait long to give a proper review on the waterproof-ness, but I think this sells very well in Japan and that says a lot.
How have they preformed have you tried them in the rain as yet

How have they preformed have you tried them in the rain as yet

Hello buddy,

I've used them a few times now, but not actually in the rain yet, been very lucky in that respect.

I've been using them more as protection from the rain and I have to say they are brilliant for that. I played on a links course recently with over 30mph winds and was warm and comfortable.

Will definitely update once I've put them through their paces in the rain.

I saw them advertise this on Twitter a few weeks back and wondered about them. Looks nice and light.

I love that light blue color they have. How is it fit wise? Does it run big? Small? Perfect?

I don't play in a lot of rain, but I'd hope it'd be comfortable in cold weather.

I love that light blue color they have. How is it fit wise? Does it run big? Small? Perfect?

I don't play in a lot of rain, but I'd hope it'd be comfortable in cold weather.

Fit wise, the trousers are great and with the adjustable leg you can really get the fit perfect.

Jacket wise, I went for a medium although I'm normally a small, mainly because I knew I'd be wearing multiple layers underneath and I'd say that's a great fit too. Even with just a t-shirt it's a nice comfortable fit. Even then, they've got Velcro around the waist should you wish to bring it in a touch.

I would thoroughly recommend this line.

Fit wise, the trousers are great and with the adjustable leg you can really get the fit perfect.

Jacket wise, I went for a medium although I'm normally a small, mainly because I knew I'd be wearing multiple layers underneath and I'd say that's a great fit too. Even with just a t-shirt it's a nice comfortable fit. Even then, they've got Velcro around the waist should you wish to bring it in a touch.

I wish they sold it in the US. I'll have to see what I can find.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Finding something that fits nice is an issue for me as some are on the big side and others are to tight even tho both state the same size I normally take a medium top sometimes large, its the trousers that are either to long or baggy, what height and waist are you if you don't mind me asking

Finding something that fits nice is an issue for me as some are on the big side and others are to tight even tho both state the same size I normally take a medium top sometimes large, its the trousers that are either to long or baggy, what height and waist are you if you don't mind me asking

No problem at all.

I'm a 30 inch waist, the trousers are a 32 but they fit fine, especially because you wear them over another pair of trousers most of the time anyway, they also have belt loops so the option is there to wear one, should you need it.

Top wise, I'm a small, but went with the medium and again, the fit is great, big enough to go over other layers but also small enough to wear over just a shirt.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Think I'd have to go large top and bottoms im a 32" waist 31" inside leg 5ft 10ish in total height I guess I'd be better ordering a size up and hoping I don't have to send them back, are they elastic waist too like most of the others

Back