Shaft Launch and Spin Teaser

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is an excerpt from some THP TV spots we shot with Danny Le from UST Mamiya today. Some fantastic info coming that should help those that want to understand shaft manufacturing, building, materials and information a little more.

We will have more coming up including some new twists to Q&As coming up very soon.

Shot in 4k, so THP recommends full screen viewing

The genius.

Brilliance at it's finest

Cant wait to hear more of what Danny has say.

Love how he busts the biggest myth right away. Talking several hundred RPM!

Master Le the dream crusher, LOL! That's man knows his stuff and I can't wait for the full spot to drop!

He's a treat to listen to, he knows his stuff so well.

Danny is a smart man, looking forward to his thoughts.

Looking forward to the rest of that video!

What, you can go from a 4000 to 2000 spin rate with shaft alone?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is an excerpt from some THP TV spots we shot with Danny Le from UST Mamiya today. Some fantastic info coming that should help those that want to understand shaft manufacturing, building, materials and information a little more.

We will have more coming up including some new twists to Q&As coming up very soon.

Shot in 4k, so THP recommends full screen viewing
This is excellent. Danny is the man.

Short and sweet.

Danny, the myth, the legend speaks... THP listens!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Danny does a great job of explaining the details. Looking forward to watching the entire segment.

Looking forward to hearing more!

Great teaser, looking forward to the full video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ready for this full video today. Exciting stuff!

So ready for this full video today. Exciting stuff!

The full one is going to be a few days, but it was a fun one to film. We shot a lot with Danny yesterday that people should enjoy that want more information on shafts.

The full one is going to be a few days, but it was a fun one to film. We shot a lot with Danny yesterday that people should enjoy that want more information on shafts.
No worries. I can wait for good content... especially since I know 4K rendering takes some time.

Back