What coffee are you drinking?

We do bullet proof coffee often, it's good!

So from what I have found, you're supposed to have bulletproof coffee instead of eating breakfast?

Pretty much

I've added the whiskey to the coffee many times and do like that a lot, but not before going to work.
Bailey's is always a good 2nd choice, but usually before work, black is my choice.

I love to add a shot of Godiva liquor to coffee after a nice meal at a restaurant. I also like Irish Coffee. I am a big fan of booze in coffee, it's about the only time I really enjoy both liquor and coffee.

Last time I went whitewater rafting, we did coffee w/ baileys after, and it may have been the best coffee I ever had. We were FREEZING.

Do they make a special kind of coffee for Monday mornings that have like 3x the caffeine? Definitely needed today.

Black always black. Except for the few times I feel like a little caramel at starbucks.

Dunkin Donuts XL caramel with cream and sugar. Gets my morning started

Dark roast, red eye.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Made an iced coffee this morning and used chocolate peanut butter protein powder instead of milk and sugar. It was quite tasty.

Black coffee. Always.

Had to go with black this morning.....points are on the line

Had to go with black this morning.....points are on the line
I'm no coffee connoisseur but black coffee allows the flavors through. You will learn to love it

I'm no coffee connoisseur but black coffee allows the flavors through. You will learn to love it
I only do black coffee as well. Stronger the better, but weaker before golf.

Right now it is 3 shots of espresso with a tablespoon of milk.

Black, fresh ground beans, Behmor Brazen Plus machine - you can set water temp, altitude, etc. Best drip machine I've owned (and I've owned many). At $150, it is a relative bargain in terms of value.

In a month, will start up the espresso machine again. Just too hot in summer.

Last edited:
For me its a locally owned coffee shop. Great coffee, great sandwiches and the money stays in the local economy. For me, its black coffee, usually dark roast. No cream, no sugar, no nonsense.

My old grind and brew was on its last legs so had to make a change. Went with a stand alone burr grinder and a Bonavita drip machine. 1st cup is pretty good but will need to dial it in a bit. Maybe need to get a kitchen scale.

Always straight up black....

I like the coffee I make and am ok with most other coffee, but I like mine the best.

I have a specific favorite Don Francisco Vanilla nut.

I use a normal Mr. Coffee 12 cup programmable drip coffee maker.

I put 6 spoons (but it is a deep spoon, and haven't calculated what else it matches to) to 12 cups of water in the machine. I can do smaller amounts, but I will drink half of it quickly in my big mug.

I lightly pack the ground coffee down, then I add in some cinnamon, never measure it just coat the top of the coffee beans with it.

I run the brew on strength setting, and never take out the carafe until its done.

I add in some coffee mate vanilla, and sugar or agave in the raw to my taste.

Comes out just the way the wife and I like it.

I have a Keurig too, and am ok with a lot of the coffee cups, but cannot for the life of me get it to do my coffee the same way as my drip maker.

I've also tried the nespresso machines which my dad has, but nothing comes close to my favorite brew I make.

I'm not a black coffee person at all.

At work we have a multi brew machine and use lavazza coffee. Its not bad at all.

We have a Keurig. So, I usually put in a pod and run it once for a medium cup Then, I run it again through the same pod for a small cup. So, the 2nd run is a little diluted. All of that goes into my larger Tervis.
Today, I did a medium. Replaced that pod with a new one and did a small. The caffeine buzz today in expontially more that normal. WOW!

I started my coffee routine this morning with almond milk. Just wasn't doing it for me, so for the second cup I switched back to Bailey's Irish Cream. Winner-winner!

Back