Pick a Pickup

• GMC Sierra DENALI

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Ford F150 PLATINUM/LIMITED

Votes: 36 44.4%
  • Toyota Tundra PLATINUM/LIMITED

Votes: 23 28.4%

• Total voters
Love my Ford F-150 Platinum. Super cozy, drives like a dream, all the latest greatest tech, pulls my 25' Tri-Toon with ease and carries me and 4 buddies and their gear around every year for 4 days on our golf trip. The rest of the year it ably supports my 4 person family, my church, and me and my stuff. I will drive this truck till it has 150K or so miles and then get another one.

I picked the F150, my brother and a couple coworkers have them and love them. I don't think I would be disappointed with any of them.

Good pick, great truck. Enjoy it for many years and do many manly things in it!!

For me it would be reliability. Nothing to do with power or fuel economy.

I think that's a GM marketing ploy, the reality with F-150's and the eco-boost included is they are great trucks. GM just wants some of that market share.

I think that's a GM marketing ploy, the reality with F-150's and the eco-boost included is they are great trucks. GM just wants some of that market share.
I'm not basing that on marketing. Those are words from a Ford machanic.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

305155902544b13d559f81e1ef98e946.jpg

This seems to be where I'm going next. My 2006 has 302k miles on it so it's about time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What do you mean? You've just gotten it broken in :D

I have owned nothing but F series trucks. I have 2 right now 07 F150 regular cab 8' box. And a 2014 regular cab 6 and a 1/2 foot Box. Both a 4 wheel drive, my daughter is driving the older one. Comfort reliability and a solid resale value they're almost impossible to beat. The only other truck I would consider would be a Tacoma
64f868cf949785ea05cd0e6d74fa998d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Back