When does the birdie streak end?

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
So last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to birdie the last 3 holes. While shaking hands the members of group commented that they couldn't wait to see if I could keep the streak going this Sunday by making birdie on hole #1.

I feel the streak ended on 18 and shouldn't count into a new round. What do you guys think?

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

It keeps going!

It goes on until you fail to birdie a hole.

I hope it keeps going for you, but it seems to never happen for me. Golf is always day to day for me.

So last Sunday, I was fortunate enough to birdie the last 3 holes. While shaking hands the members of group commented that they couldn't wait to see if I could keep the streak going this Sunday by making birdie on hole #1.

I feel the streak ended on 18 and shouldn't count into a new round. What do you guys think?

I have no idea what "birdie streak" means.

It ended as far as a streak goes IMO. But congrats on making the 3 birds. I'd be glad to have 3 in a round these days, let alone 3 in a row. What did you end up shooting?

But ... if a basketball player makes consecutive free throws from game to game or a kicker in football makes 50 extra points in a row, that's a streak. So ....

I say it carries over, but I'm not too familiar with that experience. Longest birdie streak I've ever been on is two holes. :D

It ended as far as a streak goes IMO. But congrats on making the 3 birds. I'd be glad to have 3 in a round these days, let alone 3 in a row. What did you end up shooting?

But ... if a basketball player makes consecutive free throws from game to game or a kicker in football makes 50 extra points in a row, that's a streak. So ....
Honestly, I'm not too concerned because it's highly unlikely I birdie 1 on Sunday. It's a difficult starting hole and I usually play it poorly because I'm not loose. Parking lot to tee for me. I did have another birdie earlier in the round on #7. I ended with 74 because of a couple of bad doubles. The round was all over the place.

I will focus and give it my best effort Sunday, 4 in a row is my PB.

Good points on the other sports streaks.

I would be thrilled to put one of those together.

Oh sorry I was giving you the benefit of the doubt ... it should be "double bogey streak" :banana:

I think the streak keeps going in terms of number of consecutive holes birdied.

Nice streak, hope is continues. I say it carries over.

Unless you go back out the sane day for 36 I wouldn't think of it as a birdie streak for myself. I finished with 3 straight last month and I have no clue if I kept it going the next round. Never even crossed my mind.

Carry it over til the next par.

Ya I don’t know what a birdie streak is haha. Most I’ve ever had in a single round is 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back