Anybody from the Harrisburg Pa area that plays a lot of golf?

MattM

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm always looking for people to play golf with. I usually golf on the weekends earlier mornings. Post in here, where you play etc. My two main courses are Dauphin Highlands and Range End...

I'm always looking for people to play golf with. I usually golf on the weekends earlier mornings. Post in here, where you play etc. My two main courses are Dauphin Highlands and Range End...

I visit my mother in Harrisburg a few times a month. I will let you know when I'm coming up and we can play a round. She lives in Dauphin Co.

Nice! Sounds good! I'm surprised only one person chimed in!

we dont seem to have a huge Pennsylvania presence on the forums

We can get a round in sometime. I live over in Shiremanstown so I'm close by.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I play every weekend! Let me know!

I'm in Maryland, ( Bel Air ) but the group of guys I play with almost always end up in the York area ( Royal Manchester, Bridges, Honey Run, Heritage Hills, etc ) Also hit courses out towards the Gettysburg area ( Quail Valley, Mountain View, Carroll Valley once in a while ) We usually play Saturday morning, but sometimes Sundays. PM me your e-mail if you are interested and we can put you on our e-mail list!

I'm suburban philly. That said, if there's a meetup to play Near Harrisburg, I'd happily make the drive.

I'm in Maryland, ( Bel Air ) but the group of guys I play with almost always end up in the York area ( Royal Manchester, Bridges, Honey Run, Heritage Hills, etc ) Also hit courses out towards the Gettysburg area ( Quail Valley, Mountain View, Carroll Valley once in a while ) We usually play Saturday morning, but sometimes Sundays. PM me your e-mail if you are interested and we can put you on our e-mail list!
Big Ball is a good guy to play with. Even if you shoot a 118 he is kind and helpful. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

PM Sent! I've only played Royal Manchester once, but damn was it a lot of fun!

PM Sent! I've only played Royal Manchester once, but damn was it a lot of fun!

I was set to play it this Sunday for my "birthday" round, but they didn't have a tee time until 9:30ish, and that's a bit late for me and my group. So we are playing Back Creek in Delaware. I know we will get to RM soon though!

Back