Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THPers got a chance to go to Project X HQ for a once in a lifetime opportunity and this thread will be used for their recap and reviews from the THP Event. There will also be a Project X shaft review thread in which the guys will be reviewing their creations and looking for feedback on the design from THPers.

Very cool! This event was incredible to follow along with and one of the most interactive I felt for those following along as well. Loved the periscopes and updates! Well done all around and thanks to Project X/TT for just getting it.

That was a fun watch! And zero shafts were messed up by THPers (thank goodness we had the real expert Larry on hand to guide us and rescue my near screw up).

That was pretty freakin cool to watch. I can't get over how awesome this event was to follow going into the weekend.

Cool video. It was fun to follow along with you guys for this one. Such a unique and cool opportunity. Really hope there are future versions of this event.

Can't wait to hear some recaps. This event was amazing to follow and I'm sure even more so through the participants eyes. Project X killed it out there.

Very cool!

Towards the end it looks like Dean just keeps shaking his head saying no. Hahaha

time lapse came out really well, almost as good as those shafts did. Such a unique experience.

That was a cool video. That event was incredible with the things those THPers got to do that no one else has done.

Really cool video. I enjoyed this one a lot

Very cool!

Towards the end it looks like Dean just keeps shaking his head saying no. Hahaha

we had a bet going on total number of screw ups. Once the first 4 were done I had no chance. However I told the guys, this is a long term process, if that shaft breaks a year down the road I'm counting it against them haha

I would have been absolutely petrified to try and roll my own shaft. I would have deferred to Larry I think. Who knows, maybe I would have given it a shot.

Redbull in action, was pretty cool watching that

cool video and was an awesome event to follow. knew this would be epic and was disappointed it didn't fit into my schedule.

Really cool video. This looked like such an awesome experience.

That was a cool video from a truly unique event. Was awesome to follow

What a cool experience for those guys. Not very many people will have the opportunity to say that they physically helped make and design the shaft in one of their clubs. ONLY THRU THP!! What a great place for us internet golfers.

That is a cool event. I can't even imagine the knowledge gained just from sitting there watching them make a shaft built just for you. A bunch of lucky people who attended this one.

~Rock

Truly amazing, this event was something special to watch, I have no doubt the excitement level for people for next year is going to sky rocket.

Awesome time lapse there. Larry was awesome and walked us through it step by step.

My shaft design completely changed after meeting O'Neill. He pretty much got free reign to put a few ideas I had into reality. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

My shaft design completely changed after meeting O'Neill. He pretty much got free reign to put a few ideas I had into reality. Can't wait to see what he comes up with.

I know it will that guy is so talented. Not to mention I think he will be PMing us when he starts them to sure things up as well. I am still gathering myself to write out the full recap of the event but I should have it all done by tomorrow morning.

Cool video. Really excited to see how the finished shafts looks.

Back