Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's booked through golfnow, anything in the morning is $65 and anything noon or after is $55. I never booked through golfnow but that seems pretty damn good.

Good deal, however if Aaron books it through GolfNow he will have to front all the money. So people will have to stick to their word or get a replacement if they can't make it.

Good deal, however if Aaron books it through GolfNow he will have to front all the money. So people will have to stick to their word or get a replacement if they can't make it.

Oh, I was wondering how Golfnow works.

Oh, I was wondering how Golfnow works.

I never had to front the money. I have always payed at the course. The issue becomes when needing to cancel within the courses cancellation policy, but I have been lucky in the two times that our group was missing a person last minute I never had to pay.

There is a chance one of my friends will be coming along for the 30th, he needs to check with the boss first.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

There is a chance one of my friends will be coming along for the 30th, he needs to check with the boss first.

Make sure he knows the initiation fee (3 Molson Canadians).

So a 30pk of molson for Pete(will help the wedding hangover) and genny cream ale for Jimmy n Maddog

So a 30pk of molson for Pete(will help the wedding hangover) and genny cream ale for Jimmy n Maddog

^^This guy gets it^^

Sounds like you guys gonna have a blast. I'll be out of town next weekend. I'll just have to catch the next one.

Genny Cream Ale will be for Maddog only. That stuff is DISGUSTING!

I saw some genny cream ale this weekend when camping, and I almost bought a case because of you guys.. but I resisted and bought some magic hat. I think I made the right choice

I saw some genny cream ale this weekend when camping, and I almost bought a case because of you guys.. but I resisted and bought some magic hat. I think I made the right choice
Yes you did Martin lol.

Here is what I have so far for a count.

In:
Six4three5
Maddog
Shankasorous
amsmith61
GreggDrews
O'Carroll (in a tux)
Moosejaa
Big E
Chopstixx

Maybe/No:
Golds

Have not heard:
Plin

Golds, I have you as maybe/no because I can't quite tell if you are out or still in.. maybe. :)

Not sure I want to try to book this through Golfnow as we are looking at 2-3 tee times and I would like to get them in a row.

Sorry Joe, I missed your comment on Mill Creek earlier. Absolutely love that course, but we did one of the first group get togethers there. Would love to have us play a different course this time around and keeping it close to the Thruway - Ravenwood is a perfect location.

Updating the list and will be calling for tee times tomorrow morning:

In:
Moosejaa
Six4three5
Maddog
amsmith61
GreggDrews
GreggDrews' friend (with Molson)
Pipeline
Chopstixx
Shankasorous
Big E
O'Carroll

Paul - sorry you can't join us,.hopefully next time I am in town we will get a round in.

Golds - still have you as a maybe/no.

We have 11, so I will be making 3 tee times.

<--- 2nd year golfer <--- Fair warning :)

12 or 12:30?
It wil be between 12:00 and 12:30 hopefully. I will post the tee times tomorrow as soon as I have them.

Great. I am coming from Albany in case anyone else is.

Dean isn't making this trip?? I thought he wanted to play Ravenwood.

Called Ravenwood this morning and good thing I did. Appears their tee times are filling up fast for Sunday. We are locked in for 3 tee times on 8/30 starting at 12:36, 12:45 and 12:54.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!

If we have 1 spot still open I can invite a buddy of mine to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back