Arccos 360 Issues

SweetTeaGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone having Arccos 360 issues lately. I just went back to using mine and had issues where it wouldn't detect certain shots and it wasn't consistently one specific sensor. I keep my phone in my back pocket but that shouldn't be an issue. I also recently (regrettably) "upgraded" to ios 11 and thought the app may have a bug but also thought that since I build my grips up with 1 extra layer of tape that it could dampen the impact.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

Anyone having Arccos 360 issues lately. I just went back to using mine and had issues where it wouldn't detect certain shots and it wasn't consistently one specific sensor. I keep my phone in my back pocket but that shouldn't be an issue. I also recently (regrettably) "upgraded" to ios 11 and thought the app may have a bug but also thought that since I build my grips up with 1 extra layer of tape that it could dampen the impact.

Anyone else experiencing issues?

I have heard of issues with the updated IOS, but also Arccos has been adamant that phone needs to be in the front pocket so you might try that first and see if it helps.

Buddy I play with keeps his phone in his front pocket and is having the same issue. I'll try that next time I play though.

Possibly swap out to a new battery?

Can't easily change iphone batter and the arccos unit has only been used 3 times.

Can't easily change iphone batter and the arccos unit has only been used 3 times.

I played on Saturday and had many shots were missed. would think 60% were actually caught, but I was wearing very heavy shorts that I have had issues with in the past. Phone was in front pocket, so that removes that variable. Will be playing again Sunday and will let you know what I see (wearing shorts that I have never had issues with).

There was some issues with iOS 11 but I thought those have all been resolved. I use a Beta version of Arccos and it's been working fine once we corrected the iOS 11 issues.

As others have stated, the phone has to be in your front pocket. If it's in the back pocket it will miss shots.

Buddy of mine has the original Arcoss and is having issues too. He only keeps his phone in his front pocket.

I played 18 yesterday and the only shots were the usual - a few extra putts here and a few missed putts there. Also had to go in and add several penalty strokes, but that is my own issue.

So normal for me.

I'm playing again Friday and may give it one more shot.

Emailed arccos and they didn't have much input other than are you sure your settings are correct and the phone is in your pocket. As I said going to test out again tomorrow.

Back