1st Contest - 2015 Grandaddy - Callaway Great Big Bertha

I said to my wife the other day, i need to enter the Grandaddy comp and she said is that the one you entered last year? I said sure was and ill keep entering as long as its an event.
We have nothing like any of this here in NZ so this would be an absolute dream to get into.

I agree, it would be amazing

My entry is not in yet but tomorrow is the day when it will be submitted (unwell grandson has kept us busy but he is on the mend now)

Not too much longer to get your entry in for the greatest event ever created.

If you haven't entered yet, what's the holdup?

You've got to be in it to win it!

When sitting with Jason Finley and Harry Arnett this past week at their office, you can see the genuine enjoyment the Grandaddy brings. As their team has grown over the last 2 years, its going to be harder to earn a spot for them too.

When sitting with Jason Finley and Harry Arnett this past week at their office, you can see the genuine enjoyment the Grandaddy brings. As their team has grown over the last 2 years, its going to be harder to earn a spot for them too.
I can see the office antics trying to get in on the #grandaddy.

Beating everyone on here to say it.....hope last years (personal) record is not a part of the invite process......

Beating everyone on here to say it.....hope last years (personal) record is not a part of the invite process......

Safe to say you are in sir! Hope to get a shot at ya

Bet Velardo feels the same way if it requires him to make a shot on the hoop in his office.

In all seriousness, thank you for all the effort you and everyone involved put in to make this such a grand event for everyone selected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something tells me you are safe...

Granddaddy I can't even wait to watch it!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway folks were telling us at #TheKing how much of a battle it'll be for them to get in as well. You could see how excited they were about it.

I definitely don't want to be left in the stands watching this year. I'm prepping day in day out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool to hear it's a tough ticket from both sides!

Entry submitted!

Entry submitted!
Was it just me or was everyone triple checking their answers?

Entry submitted,I waited a day longer as I usually do first day entry. Change is a good thing right.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Entry submitted!
Was it just me or was everyone triple checking their answers?

Yep. I wrote my answers in MS Word and proofed it while watching the video 20 times.

Entry in! Sooooooo stoked for this! Cant even imagine how cool this would be

Good luck all!

Deadline day!

One thpers outlook on golf changes COMPLETELY very very soon....

Who's next to #TeamRedemption for #TheGrandaddyofemAll?

Last day!!! Get those entries in!

I can't believe the first contest is about to be over. Someone's life will change soon!

Opportunity of a lifetime! Enter, enter, enter guys and gals!

Back