Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful day today, heading out for some jetskiing with the wife and then an evening 18 holes.

Don't you have a bit of smoke there?

I won my third straight matchplay match today, which puts me in the final four of this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My happy got even happier. As I pulled into the driveway my daughter raced her bike over to me and asked if I won my match. I got a hearty "Yeah!" and a big hug when I told her I did. That didn't suck.

Watching Super Troopers with the wife right now. First time for her, and she is actually enjoying it.

Man I needed this tonight. A good bit of relaxation and some laughs to end the weekend.

Best thing to ever happen for both my wife and I. Couldn't imagine life without this beauty.

a5e4d6f94d5706170e297e07290c2850.jpg

So glad I got out to play today. Really needed that. I haven't played much this year and it's showing with my scores, but things are easing up work wise where I'll be able to play more now and I feel good about how things are coming. Funny to me how good I feel right now with it, but I'm really happy about it. Sometimes it's the little things.

So glad I got out to play today. Really needed that. I haven't played much this year and it's showing with my scores, but things are easing up work wise where I'll be able to play more now and I feel good about how things are coming. Funny to me how good I feel right now with it, but I'm really happy about it. Sometimes it's the little things.
Glad to hear this John, need to see you out on the course more!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's gonna be a good day.
4cfd6f38c89361236e90264372a0decd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awe yeah...just found out I am playing the South Course at Firestone Country Club on 9/8/15. Talk about pumped!!!

After the last week of golf league tonight sitting in the bar that sponsors the league and played keno 4 numbers and hit 4 of them turned $1 into $72! I'll take it! Nice way to end leagues.

Last edited:
Just paid my bill for the last semester of classes to complete my undergrad. Although I paid the same amount for 9 credits as I did previously for 12 (thanks tuition hike), I am super excited about what is to come in the future. It's a bittersweet, but happy, day!

This just made me rofl pretty darn hard.
a4ef98a1f12ee972937d247a926f6420.jpg
. I want whatever he is on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm no attorney, but that seems illegal. Very

Not only is that not legal, it is VERY illegal.
Its par for the course mind you, but there is no question, that its not up to snuff.

Its par for the course mind you, but there is no question, that its not up to snuff.

Didnt Jordan just make a ton of money off suing someone for doing this?

Didnt Jordan just make a ton of money off suing someone for doing this?

In similar fashion yes. It would be like me putting up **** tons of Tiger Woods banners all over THP with a small disclaimer once I got you to click, saying Tiger Woods does not endorse this ad or THP.

Someone should start a thread on this with that newsletter, because its fascinating and I have a feeling like most of this guy's dealings, he is merely clueless, not trying to steal.

In similar fashion yes. It would be like me putting up **** tons of Tiger Woods banners all over THP with a small disclaimer once I got you to click, saying Tiger Woods does not endorse this ad or THP.

Someone should start a thread on this with that newsletter, because its fascinating and I have a feeling like most of this guy's dealings, he is merely clueless, not trying to steal.
Agreed pretty sure he's just absolutely clueless and unprofessional at what he does. A simple browse at his daily posting of dozens and dozens of ridiculous replies on fb confirm that lol.

The good news is he has recently caught up to the current decade with irons.

He steals ideas from potential buyers,makes hopeless dreams and is clueless on marketing. Think he will go far....that signing of Phil may just happen. ?. Do not think Phil will be leaving Callaway anytime soon and expecially for this company.

there may be a better thread for this, but i wanted to give a MASSIVE shoutout to the customer service at bridgestone golf. i recently put a second pitching wedge into play that is from the j15 driving forged line, and since the first time i picked it up something looked and felt different than what i had. i started worrying that some of my clubs might be counterfeit. after a lot of emailing with one of their employees - who was prompt, professional and extraordinarily thorough - we determined that my new wedge is actually a prototype, hence the subtle differences. not only am i happy that i'm the proud owner of authentic equipment, but i have yet another reason to be in love with everything bstone does. they're fantastic!

Im quoting this because I talked to a friend about this this morning. He said that he would be shocked if something is not done on this to protect. I asked if it was a "bully" move and his thoughts were something small might be viewed as such, but this is such an obvious flippent move that you have to.

My happy.....this morning, I stopped at the gas station for breakfast (no that's not the happy part). After the events of yesterday, and the recent events around our nation, I decided to do something nice. I've tried to give any service men, or retired if they are wearing a hat or shirt or something, a hand shake and a hearty "Thank You". This morning, I noticed a gentleman in the gas station, in full Army ACU's. He was getting a coffee and some donuts. I grabbed my drink, and a couple sandwiches and got in line. I was checking out and he walked up behind me. I paid for mine and as I was putting my wallet back in my pocket, I said "I'll pay for his too." So I picked up the "tab" on his coffee and donuts. He said thanks, we shook hands and went our separate ways. It gave me a nice feeling and hopefully him also.

I know my little gesture isn't going to change the world, but maybe just maybe, it can change someone's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back