DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If nothing is able to be figured out for Grapevine Sunday, I did go ahead on Monday and booked a time online for Meadowbrook Sunday as a last resort. 8AM tee time...

If nothing is able to be figured out for Grapevine Sunday, I did go ahead on Monday and booked a time online for Meadowbrook Sunday as a last resort. 8AM tee time...
I know I can't do Sunday at 8am. Taking my wife to the airport for a 10:30 flight.
No worries. I'm still waiting to see if I'm able to get out this weekend.

Let me talk to the wife about Sunday.

Does anyone go to Texas Star during the week? My instructor gets me 30% off rack rate coupons, or golfnow usually have decent deals.

I've gotten on there several times for $32, but don't know the rates or deals at the moment.

Does anyone go to Texas Star during the week? My instructor gets me 30% off rack rate coupons, or golfnow usually have decent deals.

I've gotten on there several times for $32, but don't know the rates or deals at the moment.

Never played there, and wouldn't mind getting out for that rate if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$32 is a steal with cart for that course. Played there about a month ago for my league final and it was in a1 condition. Gotta keep your ball in play or you will lose strokes due to hazards

Last edited:
great deal for a great course. put that track in colleyville or southlake and its private and $100k to join

Heard some great things about that course but never played it. That sounds like a great deal.

Does that include Friday's? If so, count me in!

I will check on Texas Star and see what can happen.

Hey Texas

A few things are getting finalized and its going to be a fun 2016...Stay tuned.

Hey Texas

No other states need apply I guess hahaha

Hey Texas

I'll just say that the question JB posed to me in LA was very intriguing indeed. No idea if it's part of the grand plan but intriguing none the less.

I'll just say that the question JB posed to me in LA was very intriguing indeed. No idea if it's part of the grand plan but intriguing none the less.

It is brother...A part of it anyway. Thanks for taking the time.
I was pretty vague, to make your life simpler in fielding questions.

I can't wait to hear more!!!! Whatever it is if I get in I will shower before hand.

Hey Texas

Locked, loaded, and tuned in. Can't wait (but have to) to see what's upcoming!

FWIW, I'm glad to cancel this time and head that way to meet you somewhere.
I'm fine with keeping Medowbrook but will switch to somewhere else if others want to join.

I'm fine with keeping Medowbrook but will switch to somewhere else if others want to join.

Sounds good, I'll keep the time for now and cancel if we decide on something else. I would *prefer* to play early...prior to 8:30'ish.

Meadowbrook (if needed)
8AM, Sunday

1) Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)

Great price for a great course. It's always one of the highest rated public course in the state, and arguably the best in DFW.

Normal weekday is 57 and w/e is 77. Your coupons are gold. There are usually not a lot of deals available for Texas Star.

a0e77ec3c291f2012f1c379a114da5bd.jpg

Sounds good, I'll keep the time for now and cancel if we decide on something else. I would *prefer* to play early...prior to 8:30'ish.

Meadowbrook (if needed)
8AM, Sunday

1) Cookie
2) cwmonroe87
3)
4)
Definitely out this weekend. Either taking the wife to the airport or working. They already said we would be working both days if we want.
Not sure I want to work, but definitely excited to see the opportunity to pick up some Christmas/moving money.

I'm pretty much shutting it down after the Horseshoe Bay tournament in November till next year but that is a great looking deal.

Speaking of playing, anyone interested in playing next weekend, Nov. 7th or 8th? Needing on last round before the tourney. I'll check back again to see.

I'm pretty much shutting it down after the Horseshoe Bay tournament in November till next year but that is a great looking deal.

Speaking of playing, anyone interested in playing next weekend, Nov. 7th or 8th? Needing on last round before the tourney. I'll check back again to see.

I'll be out of town or I would.

Good luck in the tourney, go low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back