The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother in law has been a Yankee fan forever so I am hoping they get past tonight for him. Plus beating them in the post season would feel good for KC (See 1976, 1977 and 1978). We beat them in 1980, but I think the fans still have a hatred for them.

It's fun to be excited about post season baseball again. It's been too long and while I think this team is a couple of years ahead of schedule, I like the core and what the future can hold.

Could have had a big inning there! Good finish by New York.

Pretty v freaking dirty slide there. As if I didn't have enough reasons to be pulling for the Stros

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knew the yanks would struggle against keuchel. I'm kind of hoping they don't make it because I don't want to see them get swept or lose 4-1 in the division series.

oh no, no more yanks, wheres that sad face emoti

Yanks really don't have much of a chance with the pitches this ump is giving the Astros pitchers. Now, with that said, our lineup looks flat and lethargic. I don't think we would have a run if the strike zone was shrunk in half.

Lol 21 million dollar pitch hitter

Yanks really don't have much of a chance with the pitches this ump is giving the Astros pitchers. Now, with that said, our lineup looks flat and lethargic. I don't think we would have a run if the strike zone was shrunk in half.

Yanks offense is terrible. Top of the order has been struggling seems like starting around all star break. The rest if the team is having their regular years and aren't run producers. This team either gives you 7-10 runs or nothing. Keuchel is to good of a pitcher and the lineup is over matched against him. Having 6 outs to get three runs is too much for this team to make up. Don't see them doing anything in the bottom of 9th

Great job Astros!

this Astros - Royals series could be fun to watch.

Go stros!

Had to sweat that one out. Bullpen alway makes things interesting in the end. This team has exceeded expectations this year and the experience will serve them well in the future.

this Astros - Royals series could be fun to watch.

It really could. The Astros had the Royals number most of the season.

As a Yankees fan I am glad to see them lose. They did not have a championship caliber team since the Break and lost a 7 game lead almost instantaneously. In September it felt like they didn't even want to make the playoffs. I will be rooting for the Mets this year.

Way to go 'Stros, KC here we come!

As a Yankees fan I am glad to see them lose. They did not have a championship caliber team since the Break and lost a 7 game lead almost instantaneously. In September it felt like they didn't even want to make the playoffs. I will be rooting for the Mets this year.

The second half was a disaster. I'm pulling for the Pirates

Would love to see an Astros - Cubs WS. What an incredible display of very young talent that would be!

I'm certainly glad Arod isn't disgracing the Playoffs with his presence.

I would love to see the Stros go all the way, but I don't see it happening. I can't pull for Madden and the Cubs but wouldn't mind seeing any of the other teams win a series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy for the Stros fans here. To lead the division almost all year and not even get to compete in the dance would have been tough to swallow. Hope to see 2 good series out of the AL playoffs this year.

Would love to see an Astros - Cubs WS. What an incredible display of very young talent that would be!

I don't want to see this matchup!

Hoping the Pirates pull it out tonight. Facing the Cubs is a scary proposition for a Cards fan

I don't want to see this matchup!
I certainly understand why and wouldn't either if I were you. My dog lost it's fight back in April....

e8d6e93a209111a938ff64d819f231b3.jpg

So excited for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back