The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCown done for the year.
I guess that means we will find out if Johnny will be a Cowboy soon or not.

McCown done for the year.
I guess that means we will find out if Johnny will be a Cowboy soon or not.

Brian Dawkins said if they had a 3rd QB they trused Johnny wouldnt even be on the roster anymore

Brian Dawkins said if they had a 3rd QB they trused Johnny wouldnt even be on the roster anymore

I believe it. No doubt I believe it. If he had shown a special ability, I could see keeping him around and working with him (see Dez), but in this situation, he has looked average at best. I think he has a future, not sure exactly what it is because he has to work for it, but he wreaks of clipboard holder right now.

I believe it. No doubt I believe it. If he had shown a special ability, I could see keeping him around and working with him (see Dez), but in this situation, he has looked average at best. I think he has a future, not sure exactly what it is because he has to work for it, but he wreaks of clipboard holder right now.

and the Browns have groomed lots of clipboard holders

Weeden
McCoy
Quinn

just to name a few

and the Browns have groomed lots of clipboard holders

Weeden
McCoy
Quinn

just to name a few

Weeden, Manziel, Quinn.
All drafted at #22
All players that more people thought would fail than did succeed.
The fact that Bridgewater was on the board, and they chose this clown, shows they went after seats, rather than wins.

Weeden, Manziel, Quinn.
All drafted at #22
All players that more people thought would fail than did succeed.
The fact that Bridgewater was on the board, and they chose this clown, shows they went after seats, rather than wins.

And Carr :(

Ugh, Carr was in the same draft year...that hurts. What pick was he, near the top of the 2nd?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ugh, Carr was in the same draft year...that hurts. What pick was he, near the top of the 2nd?

He went right after they took bitonio.

So for the record they could have had Odell Beckam Jr and carr and still had a late first to use (or use that on carr and save the early 2nd)

So for the record they could have had Odell Beckam Jr and carr and still had a late first to use (or use that on carr and save the early 2nd)
That would have been a hell of a draft. Definitely would have put the franchise in the right direction.

The Bills got EJ the year before so they wouldn't even consider a QB. I liked Carr a lot that year. I would have kept Fitz one more year to wait for a better QB class.

Wasn't there a draft day story about Cleveland's owner running into Manziel in an elevator, being wowed and deciding they had to take him late in the first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't there a draft day story about Cleveland's owner running into Manziel in an elevator, being wowed and deciding they had to take him late in the first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kinda if i recall the QB coach got a text from johnny passed it on to haslem and haslem said to do it

Edit...here is what was reported

“[Manziel]*shoots me a text and says, ‘I wish you guys would come and get me. Hurry up and draft me because I want to be there. I want to wreck this league together,’” Loggains said.

“When I got that text, I forwarded it to the owner and to the head coach. I’m like, ‘This guy wants to be here. He wants to be part of it.’ Soon as that happened, Mr. Haslam said, ‘Alright, pull the trigger, we’re trading up to go get this guy.’”

If only that technique worked equally well in other areas...I maybe could have used that mojo with the ladies when I was single and young.

Sounds like a genius ploy by his agent... a look back and it reeks of desperation

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am so glad that the Browns traded up for Manziel. The rumor was the Vikings were trying to trade to that spot to draft him and the Browns offered a better deal to the Eagles for the pick.

I'll set the over/under of the announcers saying Jim Bob Cooter DURING the game at 5.5.

What's the action look like?

Interesting that Starks is starting.

What are the odds? 8 Detroit Lions fans at Shark Club in Vancouver. Easily a new record for me. We have our own section ha-ha.

Soooo....Thursday night football.

Lions looking pretty solid.

Where the Sam hell was this at the beginning of the year??

MegatrONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!
What a freaking catch.

Nice throw and catch...

Megatron is looking like Megatron again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back