Driving Distance Survey

1. What is your average driving distance?
245 yards w/ a 3 wood (Don't carry a driver)

2. How old are you?
34 years old

3. How much do you currently weigh?
222lbs

4. What is your height?
6'1"

5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf?
2 times

6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range?
1 time

I'll take a stab. Isn't what it was, for sure.

1. What is your average driving distance? 220 ("good" balls, 240+. Average means include the one or 2 mighty duffs and slices)

2. How old are you? 51
3. How much do you currently weigh? Talking scale said "One at a time" then exploded.
4. What is your height? 5' 8.5"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? Two times, Men's night in season.
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? Nada this year. Which probably explains some scoring issues.

From my experience though...I'll believe what someone says on here until they prove themselves wrong, as long as it's not 341. I've met plenty of THPers that can easily drive 270-280+ pretty consistently and I certainly haven't met many if at all that blatantly lie about their abilities.

You also have to take into account that the people who are willing to post in a driving distance survey are more likely to have decent driving distance.

Throw up a post about driving accuracy...I have no problem listing my sub 20% fairways in regulation. I'm terrible at finding the fairway, but I know decently well how far it goes.

Same boat here!

1. What is your average driving distance? Total driving distance averages around 280 with roll, but I've been known to hit it farther.

2. How old are you? will be 36 as of NEXT week

3. How much do you currently weigh? 170

4. What is your height? 5' 7"

5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? I average around once a month at best

6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? I do hit balls once or twice a week

1. What is your average driving distance?

2. How old are you?

3. How much do you currently weigh?

4. What is your height?
6'

5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf?
once a week

6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range?
twice a week

People should get a GPS and use the last shot distance feature. It is very humbling!

This is true! I would have guessed my wave age was more than 250 until I started using GameGolf to track my stats. Sure, I've hit a few over 300, and have a bunch in the 270 range. But average in the bad and it's at 250. There were also plenty of times I thought I hit it farther than I did.....

1. What is your average driving distance? 285ish- This includes neither the cart-path wind-aided bomb nor the occasional 210 yard duck hook. I won't try to carry anything over 265 unless I've got some help or am having a monster ball striking day.
2. How old are you? 37
3. How much do you currently weigh? 240
4. What is your height? Not enough for my weight - 6'2" if you're wondering, though
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2-3
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? Additional 1-2

about 12 miles, give or take a few, for me.

I don't know but it's probably not as far as I wish it was.

1. What is your average driving distance? 225
2. How old are you? 68
3. How much do you currently weigh? 254
4. What is your height? 6'4"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 4
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? 0

1. What is your average driving distance? 230
2. How old are you? 39
3. How much do you currently weigh? 190
4. What is your height? 5"0
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? 3

1. What is your average driving distance? 265
2. How old are you? Almost 58
3. How much do you currently weigh? 240
4. What is your height? 6' - 1"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 1-2
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? 1-2

1. What is your average driving distance? 175
2. How old are you? 51
3. How much do you currently weigh? 180
4. What is your height? 5'6"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 1-2
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? <1

1. What is your average driving distance? 255
2. How old are you? 38
3. How much do you currently weigh? 160
4. What is your height? 5' 9"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2-3 times a week
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? Once a week

1. What is your average driving distance? 220 +/- 20 yds. with more towards the - side
2. How old are you? 56
3. How much do you currently weigh? 220
4. What is your height? 6.0
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2-3 depending on work
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? pre round only

I don't know but it's probably not as far as I wish it was.

Based on the numbers posted so far using the same calcluation you are at 350-380 average.

1. What is your average driving distance? - 265ish
2. How old are you? - 36ish
3. How much do you currently weigh? 200ish
4. What is your height? 6'3
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? at least 3
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? I'm hitting balls almost every day (not right now because of the wrist) but I'm either at the range or likely in my garage working on something.

Based on the numbers posted so far using the same calcluation you are at 350-380 average.

I did have a drive the other that hit a tree 75 yards down the fairway and bounced backwards about 10 yards, so that does hurt my average a bit.

Driving Distance Survey

1. What is your average driving distance? Don't know total, my carry is consistently around 215-220

2. How old are you? 41

3. How much do you currently weigh? 206

4. What is your height? 6'

5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? I play 2-3 times a month

6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? a few times a month

Distance: 250
Weight: 165
Height: 5' 5" tall
Frequency of play: approx every other week
Frequency of practice: once per week I'm not playing.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Jeff/John swings with half inch iron pipe in his driver to keep his distances realistic.

1. What is your average driving distance? 232.5
2. How old are you? 46
3. How much do you currently weigh? 200
4. What is your height? 5' - 11"
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? 0

A lot of people have a real poor short game here ;-)

1. What is your average driving distance? 240
2. How old are you? 38
3. How much do you currently weigh? 218
4. What is your height? 5'6
5. How many times a week do you regularly play golf? 2-3
6. In addition to playing, how many times a week do you hit the driving range? 1-2 but practice everyday at home.

Back