index season almost over - how did you do?

It's exactly the same as it was at the start of the year. 8.3. Should be lower but I forgot how to putt for the majority of the season. Then I finally remembered last time out....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Season ended 6/30 due to injury when I was at 3.8. Very close to my lowest ever and the lowest I'd been in years. Drop was steady, understood my swing better than ever before and was absolutely certain that I'd set a new bar for myself.

Incredible... much better than I expected.

Started at a 6-7 and ending the season at a 4. Scores have drastically went down. Simply due to playing more and focusing a lot more on every shot.

Your wife didn’t ask why you left the house every day in golf clothes?

Helps to have extra golf clothes in the car...

started the season at 7.8 looks like I am going to finish at 6.1

I started the year at 2.3, climbed steadily to a 3.2 in June and then dropped steadily. I'm trending to a 1.0 right now. I'll probably get one more round in before our season ends on the 31st, but it will almost definitely be in pretty strong wind, so dipping under 1 might have to wait until next year.

While I’m not where I wanted to be, I did put up my personal best differential this last weekend; 9.3. And that was with a god awful putting performance.

Not even close to what I wanted. Started at a 20.1 and looks like I’ll end at around 18.3. The only positive is I felt like I really worked hard on developing a proper swing this year so hopefully that gets grooved out next year and helps me trend down fast.

Started at "Stink", ended at "Stink".

Declined from a 14 to a 15. Did not get to play much at all this year, and it showed. Hopeful next year will be better. We don't officially have a season, but once it gets beyond chilly, I don't play much.

Weather not looking like I am getting in any more rounds this handicap season so should end at 2.2

Back