The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

No work will be done tomorrow!

Well I am officially not going to accomplish anything at work now waiting for an announcement.

Best of luck everyone!!!!

Big Monday coming down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been this excited for a Monday!!!! Some lucky contestant is gonna have a heck of a Monday to start the week!

THP always having us excited for the weekend to end Can't wait to find out who the lucky SOB is!

We talked about this during a couple,times during our round today. Excited to see who gets to join Neb and Jman

The 3rd member of Team Redemption will be announced tomorrow. Still time to get entries in, but tomorrow at some point, we will make the announcement.
Can't wait!!!
Maybe that should be a contest this year. Do your best Finley impersonation. :angel:
Should I go film something with Taylor in KC??? Or get a Darth vapor costume!!!

Just when I thought it would be a quiet Monday at work.

Its time to get the train rolling and see who gets to join Jman and Neb.

Monday's are never dull on THP!

Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

Hope to get blown up with texts from THPers tomorrow! Or get to text one myself.

Hope to get blown up with texts from THPers tomorrow! Or get to text one myself.

I've got one teed up to send to you buddy.

Can you imagine the thrill of getting the call up to #TeamRedemption tomorrow?

So exited for the next member to be announced.

Still mulling sending an entry in...

The 3rd member of Team Redemption will be announced tomorrow. Still time to get entries in, but tomorrow at some point, we will make the announcement.

I like this, I like this a lot!

Can you imagine the thrill of getting the call up to #TeamRedemption tomorrow?

So exited for the next member to be announced.

Still mulling sending an entry in...

Let's just say my new neighbors are gonna think I'm completely insane with the celebration I'll have lol

Well that's gonna really make somebody's Monday. Great start to the week!

Man this is going to be an awesome event!

Can't wait to see who the third member will be. All of THP has something to look forward to tomorrow.

Someone's "Case of the Mondays" is going to be a good thing for once!

Can't wait to see who the third member of the team is! Holy excitement!!!

Clock is a ticking. If I am selected, there is going to be a happy dance like no other.

Im looking forward to seeing who the next member of #TeamRedemption is (is it wrong to pray for my name to be called?). Monday/tuesday is going to be a good day.

This would be a great way to start my week off work - can't wait to see who the lucky person is but obviously I am slightly biased towards me :alien:

Can't wait to see who is the newest addition to Team Redemption. Looks like this is going to be an exciting week.

Back