2015 Wyndham Championship

I know he has played well the last three days. But are you seeing that same stuck and flip from Tiger? I saw some golf yesterday and it really looked like his hands were lagging behind. I'm far from an expert or a trained eye, that's why I'm asking.
No im not. Everyone is going to have bad swings. This is the first week I have seen the club in a good position more often than not. His drives down the stretch showed me everything. The stinger is back and his length is back. He layed a few down but for the most part was solid.

No im not. Everyone is going to have bad swings. This is the first week I have seen the club in a good position more often than not. His drives down the stretch showed me everything. The stinger is back and his length is back. He layed a few down but for the most part was solid.
He finally looks on plane and not under it with the Driver.

038bc3ec929acbfbf4dddf75747b43ae.jpg

Tee times for today

• 8:40 a.m.: Byron Smith
  • 8:48 a.m.: Bo Van Pelt, Ernie Els
  • 8:57 a.m.: Alex Prugh, K.J. Choi
  • 9:06 a.m.: John Huh, Martin Laird
  • 9:15 a.m.: Roberto Castro, Kyle Stanley
  • 9:24 a.m.: Greg Chalmers, Adam Scott
  • 9:33 a.m.: Michael Thompson, Bryce Molder
  • 9:42 a.m.: Spencer Levin, Luke Guthrie
  • 9:51 a.m.: Austin Cook, Kyle Reifers
  • 10 a.m.: Vijay Singh, Daniel Summerhays
  • 10:09 a.m.: Ryo Ishikawa, Troy Kelly
  • 10:18 a.m.: Scott Langley, Branden Grace
  • 10:27 a.m.: Cameron Smith, Charles Howell III
  • 10:36 a.m.: Tim Clark, Will Wilcox
  • 10:45 a.m.: Vaughn Taylor, Jonathan Byrd
  • 10:55 a.m.: Sam Saunders, George Coetzee
  • 11:05 a.m.: Jerry Kelly, Lucas Glover
  • 11:15 a.m.: Martin Kaymer, Byeong-Hun An
  • 11:25 a.m.: Martin Flores, Oscar Fraustro
  • 11:35 a.m.: Luke Donald, Camilo Villegas
  • 11:45 a.m.: Gonzalo Fdez-Castano, George McNeill
  • 11:55 a.m.: Jason Dufner, Adam Hadwin
  • 12:05 p.m.: Derek Ernst, Tom Hoge
  • 12:15 p.m.: Ben Martin, Morgan Hoffmann
  • 12:25 p.m.: Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka
  • 12:35 p.m.: William McGirt, Chad Campbell
  • 12:45 p.m.: Patrick Rodgers, Harris English
  • 12:55 p.m.: Davis Love III, Ryan Moore
  • 1:05 p.m.: Bill Haas, Nick Watney
  • 1:15 p.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Carl Pettersson
  • 1:25 p.m.: Brandt Snedeker, Justin Leonard
  • 1:35 p.m.: Paul Casey, Cameron Percy
  • 1:45 p.m.: Webb Simpson, Jim Herman
  • 1:55 p.m.: Scott Brown, Tiger Woods
  • 2:05 p.m.: Jason Gore, Jonas Blixt

Look at all those huge names on there, impressive for Tiger to be in contention.

On a serious note though, go Jonas, that dude is fantastic.

On a serious note though, go Jonas, that dude is fantastic.

He is one of the nicest guys on tour. Just authentic, which is rare these days.

He is one of the nicest guys on tour. Just authentic, which is rare these days.
Was insanely enjoyable to be around and talk to when GG, Freddie, and I went out to Cobra last year. Shocked me how down to earth he was, just a happy and kind guy.

While I have never been big Tiger fan, I find myself strangely pulling for him this week.

I'm not pulling for Tiger, but I won't be upset to see him win. It would be nice if he could keep this solid golf going into the playoffs.

Tiiiger. Tiiiiiiger. Tiiiiiiiiiiger. Haven't been this excited to watch a Sunday round all year including the majors. Sorry I'm not sorry.

While I have never been big Tiger fan, I find myself strangely pulling for him this week.

me too... the train wreck has gone on for long enough. I don't want 'dominant tiger' back... but it would be cool if he could challenge the young guys a little bit (day, spieth, dj, fowler)

does tiger look like he's lost quite a bit of weight to anyone else, or is it just me?
I think he said during his interview he's been running around with his kids non stop so he did indeed lose a bit of weight

does tiger look like he's lost quite a bit of weight to anyone else, or is it just me?

He doesn't look nearly as "bulked" up and I think that's a good thing

Was insanely enjoyable to be around and talk to when GG, Freddie, and I went out to Cobra last year. Shocked me how down to earth he was, just a happy and kind guy.
I agree, he was a joy to chat with. Very humble guy! That was a fun trip!

It comes down to one round for Tiger. Win and he'll sneak into the playoffs. Even if he finishes in 2nd place he'd still miss the cut by 1 spot! Rooting for Tiger to make a big move today!
I thought it was win or second and he plays in playoffs?

I thought it was win or second and he plays in playoffs?
A bunch of stuff has to break his way with how other guys finish in order for him to make it with a solo 2nd place finish. As I understand it, it is possible but not super likely.

I thought they said 1st or solo 2nd for him to make it

I thought they said 1st or solo 2nd for him to make it
I think 2nd place finish, he would need help to get in. A win guarantees he is in but second place was very iffy.

He did good to steady himself and stay in contention yesterday. I see some names on there that could go low and give Gore a run. I just want an exciting finish.

Weird seeing Tiger with a red shirt on lol

F***in dish network, starting to rain and damn tv goes out

Aside from Tiger there are something like 9 major champions and a FedEx Cup champion in the mix today. Looks like some are out making some early moves already.
Look at good ole DL3!!!

Nice ace by Brown!

Brown just made an ace in Tigers group. Nice shot

Back