The Jordan Spieth Thread

COULDN'T happen to a nicer individual grounded and full of humility. This kid is a class act.

I think that made him hungry and he knows no other way. His style of play isn't filled with 300+ bombs and 200 9 irons. He plays a faldo like game but with good length and even emotions.

And no douchebaggery! :alien:

Jordan is the man. I think him and Jason are my favorite two players in the world right now, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I have a feeling we might see this Spieth/Day final pairing and possible rivalry develop in the near future.

He lost yesterday, but it almost feels like he won. He earned the #1 spot and the story isn't about the close calls at the last 2 majors, but about what an incredible season he had this year. Tour golf feels like it is in a good place right now.

f19b71b58c0aecfa3db092f1b09f1541.jpg

Shot of the tourney IMO
although it doesn't look that difficult now for some reason. I would've sworn the ball was 18" below his feet

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

The Jordan Spieth Thread

Not a bad year........

I have a feeling we might see this Spieth/Day final pairing and possible rivalry develop in the near future.

With the mutual respect shown on Sunday. That would be some great battles to watch. Made for TV!

Absolutely. I'd take more of those two in the final round any day!

f19b71b58c0aecfa3db092f1b09f1541.jpg

Shot of the tourney IMO
although it doesn't look that difficult now for some reason. I would've sworn the ball was 18" below his feet

I can agree with you on that shot, due to the fact that I still have nightmares from the time I encountered a very similar lie at the Black Bear course in Delhi, LA.
Unfortunately, I didn't have near as much success extracting myself from the bunker that I was in.

The kid can do it all.

How did I not know Jordan was a lefty? Love him even more now

How did I not know Jordan was a lefty? Love him even more now

A lefty playing golf from the right side, just like Hogan. My money is on Jordan exceeding Hogan's 9 majors. IMO, he's the best thing for golf since Tiger busting on the scene in 1997. I'm looking forward to Rory, Jordan, Day, and Dustin Johnson bringing more golfers to the game over the next decade or so.

Golf just got a lot cooler with these kids banging it out. Hope the c.club isn't too crowded....

haha Miss Texas asking Jordan for a date during her cheer last night at the Rangers game.

Who is Hunter Mahan?

I think it's that guy from the Ace commercials

Just noticed a little change to spieths profile on the PGA tour website...

f0590c64687a4966603fa4e4f1e8ee91.jpg

Titleist is no longer listed for him. Wonder how much SuperStroke had to pay for that.

Holy Spieth! Shot a 40 on his back 9 today? Looks like a bad stretch of holes going +4.

Probably better than half of the pitchers on the Red Sox roster this season.

So, is Spieth going to make a cut this week, or is Day going to take home the FedEx Cup and #1 ranking?

So, is Spieth going to make a cut this week, or is Day going to take home the FedEx Cup and #1 ranking?

Day has to win one of the next two tournaments to take home the Cup outright.

No golf this weekend, though. I also think that there are no more cuts. All 70 get to play the whole tourney next week at the BMW.

Looks like he's a lefty.

Nice little year for the 22 year old. What does he make his goals for 2016 now?

Back