Favorite news source?

Drudge.

Twitter. Sometimes Facebook.

Google News for me. I click on it once a day or so to make sure the world isn't ending.

Besides for that, I cant stand the news, or the news media.

I also hit Fox News first and then CNN.

Online: MSNBC and Washington Post

TV: local Washington, DC ABC affiliate and NBC Nightly News

newspaper: yes I still like to read it with my morning coffee....Washington Post

I use Facebook.....

JK

In the mornings I will turn on Fox to see what is going on, and if I time it right when I switch over to Golf Channel I catch the market update from Landon Dowdy...

Outside of that I use google news.

Nowhere specifically. I find it too hard to get past the obvious political slants in the media. I'll read things that occasionally pop up fb and I'll read our local daily, which has a lot of AP world reporting which is reasonably balanced but I can't say that I seek out the news. The news usually has a way of finding me

BBC America, Local NBC News, Yahoo News

CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, Daily Beast, Flipboard, Yahoo News and a couple others.

Last edited:
Fox News, Yahoo, and Google news primarily

I don't watch TV news, but online I will scroll through the headlines on Yahoo and MSN. If I see something and want more info, I'll locate the local newspaper for a more thorough story.

I would get my news from The Daily Show before Jon Stewart retired. He was the hardest-hitting journalist out there -- which is hilarious and tragic.

Now I probably get more news via Twitter than anywhere else. Fastest media for information that I'm currently aware of.

Drudge
CNN
Fox
Drudge - There are so many print and digital links (from every perspective) that I can seem to get every angle I want to explore, compare or contrast. It's a great clearing house of information if you read it and don't just concentrate on the headlines which are purely designed to drive traffic.

JM

Favorite news source?

I start with Drudge for headlines that I then Google to find the real headline. Fox gets a listen, CNN a glance. MSNBC and NPR are avoided like the Black Death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only watch the weather. Between my job, my health and my mother being so sick, I have enough to be depressed about. I do read a local paper online to catch up on things from time to time, but no national news. I use to watch Fox, but not for some time.

Most days...I don't want to know what's going on out there.

Often days...I hear national stories right here on THP before I hear them anywhere else.

Some days...I turn on the local news and then hit up the Google Machine if there's something I want to know more about.

I start with Drudge for headlines that I then Google to find the real headline. Fox gets a listen, CNN a glance. MSNBC and NPR are avoided like the Black Death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same for me.

Drudge Report

Favorite news source?

Sky. Have the app on my phone and on ROKU to watch live. Might also sometimes watch BBCA.
I had no idea people tuned in to Fox News to actually get news. I thought it was just for a laugh.

Seconded:

logo9.gif

Back