The Netflix and Streaming Thread

Also, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt if you like a quirky comedy. My wife and I liked it but I know some people didnt.

Bloodline is a great show and only has 1 season out so far so its easy to catch up. Haha

I agree with you on OITNB. It's hard to top that 1st season, but that's the case with many of my favorite TV shows. If you like the political drama stuff, House of Cards outstanding. I've loved each season. Happy Valley was a solid Netflix show as well.

EDIT: +1 for Bloodline

Thanks guys, I will go look up Bloodline now.

With all the traveling JB is doing this year, having Netflix has been great. This way I don't watch the shows we normally watch together, I can save those for the few weeks he is home, and I can find new shows on Netflix. I'm a big fan so far. I just hate their user interface, they really need to do a better job of cleaning it up and making it easier to navigate. It's so disorganized.

Definitely recommend starting House of Cards, absolutely love it.

Orange has gone downhill since season 1....having a hard time paying attention starting in season 2.

Definitely recommend starting House of Cards, absolutely love it.

Orange has gone downhill since season 1....having a hard time paying attention starting in season 2.

The first 3 episodes of season 2 were very blah, but it picked up a bit with the introduction of V. Although, I don't particularly care for her character, she certainly adds drama.

My wife and I are halfway through OITNB S2 and we haven't noticed too much of a dropoff to be honest. We're trying to get in one episode per night, so we'll wrap up this season by early next week. Maybe by then I'll feel differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancelled but on Netflix and worth a view: BOSS with Kelsey Grammer.............way darker than you'd think and sort of related to the big city political shenanigan parts from The Wire.

Also, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt if you like a quirky comedy. My wife and I liked it but I know some people didnt.
That was one of our favorites!

It took me a bit to get into this last season of HoC. Kind of blah for me. I watched the first episode of Bloodline a few months ago and haven't made it back for more. I'll go back and check out a couple more episodes.

I have been using Netflix to learn what million learned years ago - that The West Wing is one of the best series ever produced.

Just finished season 2 of Orange is the New Black. I agree with others, this season wasn't as good as the 1st, but I still liked it. I will start season 3 tonight. I usually get in 1 or 2 episodes a night right now while JB is out of town.

What do you all think of House of Cards? I was thinking about starting that one next, or do you recommend something else?
Must see... Its a great show. I do believe it starts to run into issues in the second and third season, but the first is awesome. Going to rewatch the entire thing soon... Also check out Bloodline if you haven't. Netflix stuff has really been good.

It took me a bit to get into this last season of HoC. Kind of blah for me. I watched the first episode of Bloodline a few months ago and haven't made it back for more. I'll go back and check out a couple more episodes.

It was pretty slow to start, but gets better.

Bloodline is a great show and only has 1 season out so far so its easy to catch up. Haha
I have rarely had my wife watch a couple minutes of a show i have been watching (4 episodes in) and she says 'can we start over as i want to watch it too'. Bloodline has been awesome so far. Every episode i can't wait to see what happens next.

What I thought has been a great show has been "The Fall". It's only had two series and 5 or 6 episodes per series. It's dark, psychological suspense but I really enjoyed it. Stars Gillian Anderson and Jamie Dornan. Check it out if you haven't seen it. You WILL get hooked.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Fall is excellent - it might come back for an S3.

I read the the fall is in fact coming back for season 3. No release date. As good as it is I can't believe it was a consideration!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have been using Netflix to learn what million learned years ago - that The West Wing is one of the best series ever produced.
Great show to say the least. I watched every episode the winter before last.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I will go look up Bloodline now.

With all the traveling JB is doing this year, having Netflix has been great. This way I don't watch the shows we normally watch together, I can save those for the few weeks he is home, and I can find new shows on Netflix. I'm a big fan so far. I just hate their user interface, they really need to do a better job of cleaning it up and making it easier to navigate. It's so disorganized.
Amazon prime is the best $99 you will ever spend.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Best show ever.

We are a season and a half into House of Cards on a borrowed account and my wife thinks in demand American Pickers is the best thing ever. I'm going to end up with my own digital account yet.

Bloodline is, in fact, very good........................but now that I'm around Ep 5 the "flashbacks/flashforwards" are getting a bit annoying like they did on the creators last show "Damages" although they've greatly tried to limit them.

We have Amazon Prime. I haven't found anything on there that I like. Netflix is a million times better IMO.

I liked Bosch and the fact that you can do HBO Shows, but for pure TV and Movie, I agree about Netflix...Significantly better.

Best show ever.

We are a season and a half into House of Cards on a borrowed account and my wife thinks in demand American Pickers is the best thing ever. I'm going to end up with my own digital account yet.

I bailed on House of Cards after 3 episodes of the latest season. First season was great. Second season pretty good. But West Wing is a million times better than House of Cards.

Are we talking about west wing from the network series a few years ago? I had to quit watching it due to the dialogue. In an effort to portray urgency ALL the time, the characters speech pattern reminded me of machine gun chatter non stop. I couldn't stand it and it got to where that's all I was getting and it was annoying.

a
Are we talking about west wing from the network series a few years ago? I had to quit watching it due to the dialogue. In an effort to portray urgency ALL the time, the characters speech pattern reminded me of machine gun chatter non stop. I couldn't stand it and it got to where that's all I was getting and it was annoying.

I liked it for a year or two. The writer has a very strong opinion politically and I respect it, but didnt agree with it and the way it was portrayed. Much preferred his take on Sports Night.

White Collar has been much better than expected. It is a little cheesy but it does have the former Kelly Kapowski, so it has that going for it.

Back