The Dairy Queen Appreciation Thread

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Best soft serve. Blizzards are damn near perfect.

And now I discovered the Buster Bar.

Love me a vanilla DQ cone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never had a Buster Bar, but a Snickers Blizzard is the bees knees!

My go to is usually the butterfinger blizzard medium, but like to mix it up and go classic with a hot fudge sundae. If those two don't appeal to me then I get a large peanut butter chocolate malt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Peanut busters are life.

I like the Blizzards. Oreo. But that's all I get at DQ.

Heath and Butterfinger is pretty much my go to but haven’t had one in years

M&M Blizzards for me, but I'll never forget being introduced to the dip cone as a kid at DQ.

The treats are definitely awesome, but the food is quite good too IMO. FlameThrower GrillBurger and Onion Rings FTW!

I heart the DQ! All of it. The Blizzards are amazing and it's generally my drive thru of choice for food also.

Have yet to have a bad treat at DQ!

the father of one of the associate pastors at our church owned a bunch of dq's. apparently they made a decent living, but when dq introduced the blizzard his sales did something crazy like quadrupled.

i always get a small butterfinger blizzard. the only blizzards are good, but the sum of the butterfinger blizzard is greater than its parts. something magical happens.

orlando only has like one or two standalone dq stores. the closest is like 20 minutes away from us. probably good, cuz we would go there A LOT if it was closer.

Peanut butter bash? I think that’s what the name is. Peanuts, peanut butter, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream.

Strangely my favorite is the plain hot fudge sundae.

Fries and cheese sauce with some chicken fingers is my usual go to.

I'm a sucker for a dipped vanilla cone. Man they are sooooo good.

We go to DQ a couple times a week for ice cream, that's how much our family loves it!

Heath bar blizzard. Got my wife hooked on them too.

Peanut Parfait is my favorite. Buster Bar follows that.

I no longer go to Dairy Queen since they got rid of cherries. How do you sell Sundays and other ice cream treats with no cherries???

Only thing I miss in this area more than Arbys is DQ. Blizzard, buster bar, peanut buster parfait... oh my. Start with a chicken strip basket then finish with any of those I listed....

You’re reading too much Reddit when you start making thread titles like this Fupy .

You’re reading too much Reddit when you start making thread titles like this Fupy .

Hahahaha

The treats are definitely awesome, but the food is quite good too IMO. FlameThrower GrillBurger and Onion Rings FTW!

Being lactose intolerant, I can't have ice cream, so it's the food that brings me in whenever I go there.
Without a doubt, one of the most underrated fast food chains.

Lotta good memories growing up around DQ in the summer. Love their soft serve and blizzards. The Guardians of the Galaxy blizzard they did this summer might have been one of their better ones ever.

I played golf yesterday, AMA.

Back