2015 Wyndham Championship

Oh god and then a flub. It's the Tiger we know now unfortunately. Uggs

Well at least I know I don't need to be glued to the TV for the rest of the afternoon.

Aaaaaaand Tigers back. Oof.

That will just about do it for him

Well Tiger you've got plenty of time off to practice lol

Staring at a triple.....ouch ouch.....ouch (x3).

eagle for DL3!

GO DL3!

Guess it's time to see 51 yr old DL3 win. He's 51, did i mention he's 51??? In case anyone didn't know the commentators are letting us know he's 51

Davis is back!!!

And down in flames. Yeesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C'mon DL3! Win one for us old guys!

JM

as someone who remembers golf in the 1990's I don't think you can trust DL3 to close this out (j/k).......Gore/Brown are going to jump ahead of him.

Well at least I know I don't need to be glued to the TV for the rest of the afternoon.

I will take full blame for this one. Thats what happens when you start to write the article.

DLIII showing us it's not just a young mans game.. Eagle on both par 5's

I haven't been watching but now with DL3 doing his thing I plan to watch it.

I will take full blame for this one. Thats what happens when you start to write the article.
Sweet I am blaming you then. It's like Paddy blaming GG whenever she used to pick him.

What a putt by Koepka. That was crazy

I'm rooting for him, always liked DL3. So it will be on but I have other things to do around the house now.

Just proves that Tiger needs a head coach and not a swing coach.

Anyone know anything about Gore? He seems like a fun guy to be around. Was pretty funny during his interview

Well, how about DL 3?

Anyone know anything about Gore? He seems like a fun guy to be around. Was pretty funny during his interview

I know he was pretty close to the 54 hole lead at the US Open Campbell won and I think has been teetering between the web.com and PGA tour recently, but can get hot at times.

Yup. Just heard DLIII was up top and turned on the tube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back