What is your favorite equipment purchase this year?

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
What have you bought, inherited or even won that has been your favorite new to you piece of equipment this season?

For me is an easy answer, my RTX3 56* wedge. I absolutely love working on chipping/short game and this has been the most versatile wedge I've ever played. It's just brought so much fun back to the short game for me.

How about you guys?

My Odyssey O Works 1W. It's like a rock for me no matter how many times I cheat on her she takes me back and does her job tremendously.

Mizuno S5 Wedges - 54 and 58 degrees. Feel like they are the most consistent wedges I have ever gamed.

Callaway Customs Epic SZ Driver. Loving this thing!

Srixon 765 irons thus far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My TM M2 irons, had some initial issues with them but TM made it right.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Z765's. They may be my favorite golf equipment ever.

Jeeze, bettinardi Black Carbon with a flatso SS grip, or my epic SZ, or my Callaway apex pros or my FJ ProSL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FG Tour V6 irons.

My favorite purchase? Albatross Club membership.

My favorite equipment purchase? Red O Works 7S. It's just phenomenal.

My favorite purchase? Albatross Club membership.

My favorite equipment purchase? Red O Works 7S. It's just phenomenal.

samesies!

other than my albatross club membership, it would be my odyssey o-works red 7s. never have i been so confident with my putting. and as poor as pretty much everything else has been this year, the only reason my handicap hasn't budged much is this putter. if i can get the rest to cooperate, some cool things good happen.

AP2 and it's not even close

HZRDUS shafts.

My Scotty Cameron 7M...Love this putter..a confidence builder.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Z565 irons. Close second CBX wedges.

Nike covert forged irons.

Far and away... Epic driver.

Callaway staff bag from blugold. Been using it proudly. That's all I have gotten this year!

My Versa Works 1W has 1 round on her but I made everything. The Forward grip seems to really help my putting...

Evenroll ER2 !

Cobra one length irons for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G400 LST driver. Picked up more ball speed than I thought possible.

Albatross Membership without a doubt.

Equipment purchase I'd have to say my O works Fang. My putting has flat out improved this year.

This is difficult, because I completely rebuilt my bag this year (more than once, haha). I think I will go with the Titleist H1 hybrids, first the 817s, and replaced with the 818s. They have totally changed my scoring on my home course, which has three very difficult, over 200 yard par 3’s.

Back