Anyone use "Vice " golf balls

Hardluck51

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm attempting to find a new ball for next season. I've used several assorted titelist(gift), callaway firebirds, wilson titanium. Was not very satisfies with any of the above mentioned. I feel im losing alot of distance right off the tee. I tried switching tees- standard high tees, brush tees, offset tees, short tees. Consistent performance off tee between ping i3 irons and Dunlop fairway woods, cobra driver, hybrid 4. Ice heard alot of great things about "Vice " balls, has anyone used them. Site reviews(as expected) praise consistently. Looking for some recommendations before purchasing 5 dozen. Thanks

I'm attempting to find a new ball for next season. I've used several assorted titelist(gift), callaway firebirds, wilson titanium. Was not very satisfies with any of the above mentioned. I feel im losing alot of distance right off the tee. I tried switching tees- standard high tees, brush tees, offset tees, short tees. Consistent performance off tee between ping i3 irons and Dunlop fairway woods, cobra driver, hybrid 4. Ice heard alot of great things about "Vice " balls, has anyone used them. Site reviews(as expected) praise consistently. Looking for some recommendations before purchasing 5 dozen. Thanks
Srixon Q-Star Tour..it comes off the club nice and has some distance and spin around the green. $30 a dozen..they had a buy 3 get 4 recently

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I agree with the above. QST is a great ball. However, you should also check out the Snell balls. The Get Sum is right in line with those you mentioned and the MTB is a flat out performer. Both are priced better than most and you can buy directly from Snell.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Vice earns their praise, as do many other ball companies.

I actually just bought a Vice sample pack today because I've heard such great things. Hopefully I can find the right ball for me

Love the Snell MTB's. Nice feel, great performance tee to green.

There is some info here from the forum https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?90053-Vice-Golf-Balls

Also based on the balls you've tried this year take a look at the Snell Get Sum or MTB as well as the Wilson Duo

You might try the Cut Grey or Blue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've tried them but got better numbers and softer feel/more spin on short shots with Snell MTB balls.

ive used the pro plus from vice and i like them, im looking forward to trying the pro plus soft. when its time to start golfing for the season.

Back