The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Pins and needles for sure, who wouldn't want to experience it!

I'm sure Captain James and Neb are pumped to find out that ole gray is on their team!

FIFY ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO freaking awesome another teammate will be known. There's a lot of THPers that would be awesome for this. I want this so bad. Will be so awesome to see the team fill out.

A new teammate for TeamRedemption is exciting! Sooooooooooo many folks watching and waiting ?

This spot will be bittersweet for everyone! We'll be happy for the THPer that just became apart of the best event ever created, but also sad that chances begin dwindling from that point forward. Good luck everyone!

There was plenty of talk about #thegrandaddy this morning. From Chumpfries doing his best Finley impression to our 3,3,3 matches on the back 9. It is definitely on the minds of a lot of hopefuls

Excited to see who is next to join. What a fun thread this will be to follow as the team unfolds.

#TeamRedemption

This is getting exciting in here! I'm pumped to see who gets their ticket punched! I think I'll head out and work on my game this morning, you know, in case it happens to be me!

Last day to enter for contest #1 everyone! If you haven't done so already, remember to get your entry in!

Why wouldn't a person enter? Great experience with great people and dropping the hammer on the Zoo Crew. What's there not to love?

I don't understand. If you aren't eating cake, what are you using for hamburger buns?

Krispy Kremes

Also, less than 6 hours to enter contest #1! Can't wait to see my name called for the best event in history!

There was plenty of talk about #thegrandaddy this morning. From Chumpfries doing his best Finley impression to our 3,3,3 matches on the back 9. It is definitely on the minds of a lot of hopefuls

How can a video not exist of this impression?

Maybe that should be a contest this year. Do your best Finley impersonation. :angel:

finley_zpsa6ntrauf.png

Did I win yet?

Oh, my new office is perfect for a behind the desk video. I'll get it cleaned off. Finley's desk is always way tidier than mine is.

How can a video not exist of this impression?

While #chumpfries did a good job, nothing beats the real thing. In a few months, can you reenact it in person for us when #teamredemption brings the belt home.

Game is trending in the right direction and I have some vacation time that needs to be used.

To say I'm excited, is an understatement. I cannot wait to welcome the next member of #TeamRedemption into the fold. So insanely exciting!

The 3rd member of Team Redemption will be announced tomorrow. Still time to get entries in, but tomorrow at some point, we will make the announcement.

Wow, that is fast!! Can't wait to find out who will join James and Ryan!

Nice little start to the week

Looks like another day glued to THP. Sooooo excited for tomorrow

Someone is about to have the best Monday of their life.

Back